Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game of Thrones [No Book Spoilers, but filled with TV Series Spoilers!]

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
it's a cool effect but it reveals nothing

give me trailers damn it
“Lannister, Baratheon, Stark, Tyrell, they’re all just spokes on a wheel. This one’s on top and that one’s on top and on and on it spins, crushing those on the ground. We’re not going to stop the wheel. I’m going to break the wheel.”

*Edit* Basically wheel gets broken or something

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
“Lannister, Baratheon, Stark, Tyrell, they’re all just spokes on a wheel. This one’s on top and that one’s on top and on and on it spins, crushing those on the ground. We’re not going to stop the wheel. I’m going to break the wheel.”

*Edit* Basically wheel gets broken or something
literally a quote from last season

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I'm going to comment on some leaked photos, so I'm going to put it in quotes in case someone doesn't want to have anything spoiled about the plot;

There were some leaked(?) photos of Gendry during shooting, and thats exciting enough, however, the scene sees him with a hammer like ROBERTS.

I really want to see a true Baratheon return to the show, I was always a fan of Robert, not so much Renly and Stannis, but I'm excited to hopefully see Gendry take a larger role in the show. I can't help but want to see him smash Dany with it and take the throne tbh

Long live the stag..

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I'm going to comment on some leaked photos, so I'm going to put it in quotes in case someone doesn't want to have anything spoiled about the plot;

There were some leaked(?) photos of Gendry during shooting, and thats exciting enough, however, the scene sees him with a hammer like ROBERTS.

I really want to see a true Baratheon return to the show, I was always a fan of Robert, not so much Renly and Stannis, but I'm excited to hopefully see Gendry take a larger role in the show. I can't help but want to see him smash Dany with it and take the throne tbh

Long live the stag..
Vague response: I agree wholeheartedly.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
It's a problem when one starts a series that isn't finished yet. Or, in some circumstances, certain books or authors.

(I had to put down a Tale of Two Cities, something that I am absolutely certain the author got paid for by the word or something, because that first 3-page long sentance drove me crazy.)

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
It's a problem when one starts a series that isn't finished yet. Or, in some circumstances, certain books or authors.

(I had to put down a Tale of Two Cities, something that I am absolutely certain the author got paid for by the word or something, because that first 3-page long sentance drove me crazy.)
Reaching the end of an ongoing webcomic x 1000

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
This is my curse. I start a book series only to discover that it hasn't been finished. It's happened to me the last three series in a row. I'm now at the point where I look up a series before reading it to see if it's even complete.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Honestly, this might be heresy, but I think Sanderson did a better Jordan than Jordan.
I've heard that too - But I haven't read the last couple books on the simple virtue that to get anything out of them I'd have to re-read the series again, and if I have to read that one book in the middle again that basically existed to undo plot progress from the last couple and make it last even longer I'll go mad.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I've heard that too - But I haven't read the last couple books on the simple virtue that to get anything out of them I'd have to re-read the series again, and if I have to read that one book in the middle again that basically existed to undo plot progress from the last couple and make it last even longer I'll go mad.
Everyone knows that everything from The Lord of Chaos to Winter's Heart, was sheer drudgery. I fully understand.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
This is my curse. I start a book series only to discover that it hasn't been finished. It's happened to me the last three series in a row. I'm now at the point where I look up a series before reading it to see if it's even complete.
The Dark Tower series by Stephen King is finished. Getting a movie adaptation finally I hear but its definitely a great fantasy series. A bit weird, as pretty much required as anything written by King but I can promise you its great. Lengthy read at seven main books, with at least one prequel short story he wrote, and a full blown mid-quel book but they really don't effect plot all that much overall. So you can enjoy them without it.