Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game of Thrones [No Book Spoilers, but filled with TV Series Spoilers!]

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
I've just started watching Game of Thrones (am currently on S1 E5), and I am s h o o k. The show is amazing so far. I love the Starks- especially Arya, Ned, and Jon- I love Daenerys, the Lannisters are alright, I despise Daenerys' brother, and I hate Joffrey with a passion.

I'll avoid reading this whole thread because spoilers, but I'm loving the show so far! :D

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
i hated ed sheeran that was stupid

female power yay!!! I realized today that a majority of leading men besides like Jon Snow have all died and a majority of the folks in power are females which is an interesting thing that I am interested to see how it plays out

arya stark is too edgy4me.

the rest was pretty good, it was more of a "where are they now" episode and not so much a progression episode in my opinion

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Also, I'm an old fudy-dudy and didn't recognize Sheeran. I don't even know who he is. So that scene worked really well for me.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
i hated ed sheeran that was stupid

female power yay!!! I realized today that a majority of leading men besides like Jon Snow have all died and a majority of the folks in power are females which is an interesting thing that I am interested to see how it plays out

arya stark is too edgy4me.

the rest was pretty good, it was more of a "where are they now" episode and not so much a progression episode in my opinion
no go away
arya stark is so badass and cool and grounded in reality!!11!!

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
that was a strong way to start an episode.
i loved all the one liners. "the north remembers" , "shall we begin?" "here i am with a thousand ships and two good hands" etc etc.
what is ed sheeran doing in the middle of the woods.
i laughed out loud during the maester Sam montage thing.

all in all, i thought it was a good start. i'm excited to see how everything unfolds.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Ed Sheeran scene was literally "Look guys, we have depth! The Lannister soldiers are now cartoonishly good. All they're really lacking is a monologue about how the world needs more good guys!"

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Ed Sheeran scene was literally "Look guys, we have depth! The Lannister soldiers are now cartoonishly good. All they're really lacking is a monologue about how the world needs more good guys!"
Yeah that scene was hilariously hamfisted, other than that the episode was decent.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I just watched it, i enjoyed it overall. I'm still curious as if Clegane actually knew the two dead folk, but he didn't seem overly reactive when they first came upon the shack.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
I just watched it, i enjoyed it overall. I'm still curious as if Clegane actually knew the two dead folk, but he didn't seem overly reactive when they first came upon the shack.
they're the two that he stole from with arya ages ago

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I was a tad disappointed Dany didn't get as much screen time as she could have..

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
I'm ready for Euron to destroy her fleet.