Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game of Thrones [No Book Spoilers, but filled with TV Series Spoilers!]

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
i'm not actively rooting to anyone to be on the throne. Cersei lost all of her empathy when her children died, Jon has little to no experience ruling over people, i can feel in my bones that Daenerys is going to do something real shitty and have some sort of redemption arc later on. i like Jamie, but i highly doubt he's going to be on the throne. Sansa, maybe? younger and more beautiful to cast Cersei down.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
We all know who the more beautiful queen will be!
Sandor Clegane after he has finally offed his brother during CLEGANEBOWL!!

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
I'm still waiting for him to stop rowing.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I don't think they wanted the character dead as he was a fan favorite.. but he may have gotten the same treatment as Shireen. Bets on never seeing him again? 5 rads

Sansa, maybe? younger and more beautiful to cast Cersei down.
Yes.. And all that you hold dear.. (though 80% sure it's dany)

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
I don't think they wanted the character dead as he was a fan favorite.. but he may have gotten the same treatment as Shireen. Bets on never seeing him again? 5 rads

i bet you 10 holla irl dolla that he will come back

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I'm betting it's the cliche ending: Dany and Jon win against the Whitewalkers, end up married and Jamie kills Cersei, Gendry will just have disappeared (with massive arms), and The Hound will kill The Mountain in Cleganebowl.

I also assume that something will happen to at least one of the dragons if not all three.

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I bet that Gendry will appear
Most likely next episode
And I predict he'll be in Storm's Landing (best way to avoid Meli)

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I'm betting it's the cliche ending: Dany and Jon win against the Whitewalkers, end up married and Jamie kills Cersei, Gendry will just have disappeared (with massive arms), and The Hound will kill The Mountain in Cleganebowl.

I also assume that something will happen to at least one of the dragons if not all three.
Dany and Jon hit it off
Jaime gets mad at Cersei
Gendry reappears and helps Tyrion and co
Cleganebowl could be fun, but I doubt it
Night King kills one dragon, revives it and rides it to rek the Wall
JASPER HAS SPOKEN
Slams the hammer

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Jorah is going to be pals with Jon and 10/10 tells Jon to keep the sword

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I know that this joke is as old as time itself but I

tumblr_nn64hcDwKY1tdsf7uo1_1280.png

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend

you owe me 5 rads1!!11!

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Whelp I'm now in the boat one of the dragons will die. Because they haven't played the whole Tyrion actually being a Targaryen like they did in the books. There isn't enough time I think to do that reveal given how long they are dragging the whole Jon reveal to other characters. In the books I think they will be fine as Tyrion will be one of the three heads of the Dragon with Jon. Could be wrong but thats just what I'm thinking at the moment.

Was really kind of hoping Danny would get mad at Jon and have a dragon burn him, then he just sort of stand around all surprised when he isn't effected. That said are Targaryens immune to dragon fire as well as regular fire?

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Whelp I'm now in the boat one of the dragons will die. Because they haven't played the whole Tyrion actually being a Targaryen like they did in the books. There isn't enough time I think to do that reveal given how long they are dragging the whole Jon reveal to other characters. In the books I think they will be fine as Tyrion will be one of the three heads of the Dragon with Jon. Could be wrong but thats just what I'm thinking at the moment.

Was really kind of hoping Danny would get mad at Jon and have a dragon burn him, then he just sort of stand around all surprised when he isn't effected. That said are Targaryens immune to dragon fire as well as regular fire?
targaryens aren't immune to any fire, it was a one time thing that the show runners fucked up with