Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game of Thrones [No Book Spoilers, but filled with TV Series Spoilers!]

WizardlyLizard

Villager
Guys guys guys Rhaegar and Lyanna got married

Jon's not a bastard, he's Jon Targaryen

Dany better step down because the true king of Westeros is right there

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I was truly rooting for Dany for the longest time. She's beginning to show her sour side. I hope someone is able to convince her otherwise.

Only likeable leader at the moment is Jon Snow

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Danaerys stops truly earning anything after Season 1. It becomes using her dragons to get what she wants after rising to 'the top' from nothing. She was always a villain, and her boasting a birthright along with many other titles demonstrates an amount of arrogance that crosses a line from being empowering to being an almost degrading commentary, but that is lost on the directors that compared Tyrion to Lincoln last season.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Danaerys stops truly earning anything after Season 1. It becomes using her dragons to get what she wants after rising to 'the top' from nothing. She was always a villain, and her boasting a birthright along with many other titles demonstrates an amount of arrogance that crosses a line from being empowering to being an almost degrading commentary, but that is lost on the directors that compared Tyrion to Lincoln last season.
It is rather ridiculous that- in this episode- Dany was fighting to "break the wheel" but forcing hundreds of terrified soldiers to fight for her under fear- which is exactly what Cersei does. Not to mention she burnt an entire army alive "for the people". She has a righteous cause, but the way she's going about it is just pitiful.

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
She has a righteous cause, but the way she's going about it is just pitiful.
Her 'righteous cause' is that she deserves Westeros because the Mad King was her father. If Tommen hadn't committed suicide, she'd have no "The current monarch is an awful person" card to play, as Tommen was loved by the people because of his connection to the New Gods

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Dany and Jon hit it off
Jaime gets mad at Cersei
Gendry reappears and helps Tyrion and co

Cleganebowl could be fun, but I doubt it
Night King kills one dragon, revives it and rides it to rek the Wall
JASPER HAS SPOKEN
Slams the hammer
I bet that Gendry will appear
Most likely next episode
And I predict he'll be in Storm's Landing (best way to avoid Meli)
Jasper = George R R Martin's long lost cactus confirmed

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Her 'righteous cause' is that she deserves Westeros because the Mad King was her father. If Tommen hadn't committed suicide, she'd have no "The current monarch is an awful person" card to play, as Tommen was loved by the people because of his connection to the New Gods
tommen was the best king and a political mastermind. he just needed to get his emotions in check