Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game of Thrones [No Book Spoilers, but filled with TV Series Spoilers!]

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
They killed off my three favorite characters. Berric, Jorah and Theon.

I find it extremely interesting the reason berric was kept alive was to save Arya. I can't wait to see the book ending.

I'm kind of salty edgy kid killed the night king rather than the poetic theory of the kingslayer killing the night king, but mainly how it reflects on my season 8 prediction sheet.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
I'm kind of salty edgy kid killed the night king rather than the poetic theory of the kingslayer killing the night king, but mainly how it reflects on my season 8 prediction sheet.
I didn't think about this part, but that would've been dope. I'm definitely expecting the death of Jaime based on the hints of (likely) foreshadowing we've got throughout the series, but him going down with the Night King would've been primo.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Lyanna’s death didn’t make sense to me. The giant slowly picking up and examining her instead of, you know, just wrecking her like the other soldiers. But... damn, it was a badass way to go.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I didn't think about this part, but that would've been dope. I'm definitely expecting the death of Jaime based on the hints of (likely) foreshadowing we've got throughout the series, but him going down with the Night King would've been primo.
him dying to the night king wouldnt fulfill the killing cersei prophecy, but itd give him the chance to die in the arms of the one he loves (brienne)

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Lyanna’s death didn’t make sense to me. The giant slowly picking up and examining her instead of, you know, just wrecking her like the other soldiers. But... damn, it was a badass way to go.
That was pretty crazy, though. he just crumpled her lil breastplate like a sodiepop

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I was surprised by Theon's death, honestly. I thought to myself, "They've put that character through so much torture and pain, emotionally and physically. They're going to let him have his hero moment and he'll have a good life, maybe being Sansa's guard going forward."

NOPE. I was wrong.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I was surprised by Theon's death, honestly. I thought to myself, "They've put that character through so much torture and pain, emotionally and physically. They're going to let him have his hero moment and he'll have a good life, maybe being Sansa's guard going forward."

NOPE. I was wrong.
Not everyone gets a redemptive arc. However, Theon’s death was a small kindness at the end of his life. Bran’s genuine thank you was what made that scene worthwhile.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend

NOPE. I was wrong.
Same. I was yelling at my screen for Jon snow to hurry the fuck up (I thought he'd kill the night cuck) and save theon from himself

Did anyone else think Sansa/Tyrion were going to kill themselves?

Also, I was waiting for zombie ned stark to bust out the crypts

Shao

Bring back angry react
Should have ended the episode with her getting her neck snapped, then for the rest of the season those left fleeing south somehow and cersei going "oh shit shit shit.". For the Nk to lose his first proper fight south is just underwhelming in every way especially in a way that ignores 7 seasons of prophecy, has one edgy knife drop trope and a naruto run.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Should have ended the episode with her getting her neck snapped, then for the rest of the season those left fleeing south somehow and cersei going "oh shit shit shit.". For the Nk to lose his first proper fight south is just underwhelming in every way especially in a way that ignores 7 seasons of prophecy, has one edgy knife drop trope and a naruto run.

Hey good thing the books are going somewhere completely different since there is no Night King in them, just the Others.

Shao

Bring back angry react
Hey good thing the books are going somewhere completely different since there is no Night King in them, just the Others.
Yeh my friend told me, i just started reading them a little bit ago. The great other right?

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Despite it's flaws I personally still loved the episode just for how well it captured the chaos and hopelessness.

Also can we all take a moment to admire Ramin Djawadi's fucking incredible composing:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
The amazing bit where arya jumped at the night king and he caught her by the throat and dropped the very knife that was used to kill peter baylish and set up the family for so much sorrow and kill him was amazing.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
So.... episode 4 was quite disappointing, at least for me. Although it seems many viewers felt that way .-.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
storm's landing getting sacked by badass campaign creature when

give me game of thrones RP or give me death