Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game of Thrones [No Book Spoilers, but filled with TV Series Spoilers!]

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Most tense moment for me was the whole episode cause I made the mistake of googling ‘Game of Thrones season 7 finale’. As I reached to close the tab, realizing that I didn’t want spoilers, I caught something about ‘Jon Snow’s untimely death’ as a headline and I was like NOPE

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
It's crazy to think in season 1 they killed off Ned Stark and Khal Drogo

Are they still as brave?
DO NOT TEASE THEM FOR WE ARE GRATEFUL

No, really though, it's bound to happen. Lotta dead characters.

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
i liked the part where dany killed jon whilst he was inside her so that jorah could come in and finish what drogo started. long live the bear. tyrion sucks ass and cersei is my favourite character

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Imo, Howland Reed's performance has been stellar across the entirity of the show

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
I loved how Samuel just sorta talks to Bran like he's mental...
Bran: Jon is coming with Queen Daenerys.
Sam: Oh...! You- saw that in... a vision...?
Bran: *Waves parchment from Jon*

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
DO NOT TEASE THEM FOR WE ARE GRATEFUL

No, really though, it's bound to happen. Lotta dead characters.
I agree. I'm guessing they're definitely just building up everyone's hopes and next season is going to be killer (ahaha) with how many favourite characters kick the bucket.

TyoungBD

Lord of Altera
Legend
Tyoung_
Tyoung_
Legend
IMG-20170906-WA0000.jpg
A poster for the youth branch of an Irish polical party.
The white walker is our current prime minister.
This was his response. . .
Screenshot_20170907-140505.jpg
Cringe. .

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
BY THE WAY

WHERE THE FUCK DID EURON GET THE WOOD AND MANPOWER TO BUILD A FLEET OF SHIPS IN A WEEK

Building a ship akin to his flagship size took the UK on average 15 months (in the 1300s-1500s), with a crew of 30-50 shipwrights or more (plus unskilled workers and trade suppliers - ironsmiths, sailmakers, caulkers, labourers) and thousands of trees. The largest ship the UK built in the period, at 1,400 tons, took 4000 trees. Euron somehow magicked himself 1000 ships with a few hundred people on an island which has never been shown to have trees on it.

Let's conservatively estimate 3 trees per ton of ship built. For 1000 ships at 250 tons each (small to large averaged), he'd need 750,000 trees. Or more than 2,500 sq. km of mature, ship-grade forest. Never mind the mines for iron and the workers for sails, rope, and other materials.

Dude would also need literal hundreds of shipyards to pump out his 1000 ship fleet fast enough.

Shao

Bring back angry react
BY THE WAY

WHERE THE FUCK DID EURON GET THE WOOD AND MANPOWER TO BUILD A FLEET OF SHIPS IN A WEEK

Building a ship akin to his flagship size took the UK on average 15 months (in the 1300s-1500s), with a crew of 30-50 shipwrights or more (plus unskilled workers and trade suppliers - ironsmiths, sailmakers, caulkers, labourers) and thousands of trees. The largest ship the UK built in the period, at 1,400 tons, took 4000 trees. Euron somehow magicked himself 1000 ships with a few hundred people on an island which has never been shown to have trees on it.

Let's conservatively estimate 3 trees per ton of ship built. For 1000 ships at 250 tons each (small to large averaged), he'd need 750,000 trees. Or more than 2,500 sq. km of mature, ship-grade forest. Never mind the mines for iron and the workers for sails, rope, and other materials.

Dude would also need literal hundreds of shipyards to pump out his 1000 ship fleet fast enough.
He used his massive donger

Shao

Bring back angry react
Biggest CGI budget yet but they can't afford elephants
They've had mammoths before, why use the golden company if you're not gonna have the elephants? The only way they can redeem themselves is sacrificing Arya to me.