Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game of Thrones [No Book Spoilers, but filled with TV Series Spoilers!]

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE RIVERLANDS

THEY TOOK THE CASTLE EDMURE TULLY WAS AT AND IT'S ALSO AN ENTIRE KINGDOM OF LORDS THAT THEY JUST HAVEN'T MENTIONED

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE RIVERLANDS

THEY TOOK THE CASTLE EDMURE TULLY WAS AT AND IT'S ALSO AN ENTIRE KINGDOM OF LORDS THAT THEY JUST HAVEN'T MENTIONED

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I wish game of thrones could have gone a lot more in depth and added a bunch more shit from the books, but it'd likely get too confusing for the masses and muh budget. I'm looking forward to the new book and I'm almost certain the books will have a darker ending than the show, or perhaps expand on what happens after the show appears to end on a good note. That's just my two cents, though.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
The way that dragon looked at Jon and Daenerys in front of the waterfall was quite odd lmao

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
im glad they're wasting the CGI budget on those two dragons so Jon and Dany can kiss in front of a waterfall and say corny pick-up lines instead of having Ghost again.

Shao

Bring back angry react
I wish game of thrones could have gone a lot more in depth and added a bunch more shit from the books, but it'd likely get too confusing for the masses and muh budget. I'm looking forward to the new book and I'm almost certain the books will have a darker ending than the show, or perhaps expand on what happens after the show appears to end on a good note. That's just my two cents, though.
The ending will be the same iirc

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
As I mentioned in one of the chats, this show suffers from what I like to call Harry Potter Syndrome. That is, the earlier seasons are bright and colorful and the later seasons are naught but shades of grey. Sorcerer’s Stone was bright, Deathly Hallows might as well have been greyscale.
As was said by Lannis, we can see this change easily in one place: Jaime’s hair.

Shao

Bring back angry react
Is it just me or does the production somehow look cheaper, especially the scenes involving ships and water

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Is it just me or did the CGI in the Dragon ride scene and the waterfall scene feel really bad? Or maybe the greenscreen backdrop to be more specific?

Shao

Bring back angry react
I thought most of the CGI looked worse than it did a couple of seasons ago/ felt out of place.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
season 1-6, and especially the earlier seasons (1,2,3,4) are so much better in my opinion in comparison to the newer seasons. Everything feels so much more hollywood and less gritty.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
I'd agree that that the dragons themselves looked great but the backgrounds were.... eh.

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
FUCKING. BERIC. REEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII