Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Gamecast

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I can do minecraft and I still dont know how to get Terraria, but.

my steam is on the fritz. or is that my computer...

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
All fixed! All fixed, and we're going to be playing the adventure map now that Ice fixed the server. Come check it out! Link in the OP!

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
That's a wrap for the night folks!

Tomorrow we'll be having two streams, both in the later hours of the evening again. Left 4 Dead 2 with Michcat, Glaod, Sizzix, and Naelwyn(unconfirmed) or Kyle.

SW TOR with Glaod and Sizzix.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Predictions Made and Fulfilled:

"Glados is going to get knocked off by something spawning inside the dark interior of the dungeon and lose everything."

"Mich, let him know it's a terrible idea to take all the wool because I know he's going to die, and if you can't get it you'll have to restart the map."

"Why would you use all the potions. Again, going to die, the EXP will be largely wasted."

I watched you in the Stream doing all those things m8, even after your team asked you not to, and sometimes even after you told em you didn't. Literally every time I start thinking you're doing okay you always see fit to reverse my opinion. You could have wasted everybody's time in setting things up.

I don't really want to join in anything co-operative with you, when earlier tonight I was tentatively going to help out on adventure maps.

Uncertain as to whether to call this criticism, admonishment, or just calling you out on things, but c'mon - I'm disappointed in y'.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Predictions Made and Fulfilled:

"Glados is going to get knocked off by something spawning inside the dark interior of the dungeon and lose everything."

"Mich, let him know it's a terrible idea to take all the wool because I know he's going to die, and if you can't get it you'll have to restart the map."

"Why would you use all the potions. Again, going to die, the EXP will be largely wasted."

I watched you in the Stream doing all those things m8, even after your team asked you not to, and sometimes even after you told em you didn't. Literally every time I start thinking you're doing okay you always see fit to reverse my opinion. You could have wasted everybody's time in setting things up.

I don't really want to join in anything co-operative with you, when earlier tonight I was tentatively going to help out on adventure maps.

Uncertain as to whether to call this criticism, admonishment, or just calling you out on things, but c'mon - I'm disappointed in y'.
Oh pffffff. I could do better, I was just making things entertaining.~
I was trying to wrap things up excitingly because I'd have to stop streaming at around 12:30 or I'd be yelled at!

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
Wohooo. I got SWOTR, as well as left 4 dead 2, of course mc. I would enjoy playing these games with ya