Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Gaming offtopic

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
Update on tower thingy. Its complete now, meaning it got textures, normals, colliders,lightmap, yet to be implemented sounds. Clear time of making it was about 15-20 hours.
You can see a wall in a very early stage of creating as well.

Bez názvu3.png

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
Addition... However, what do yo uthink of it ? Isnt it too small or too big ? Does it fit there? Would you change anything about it ?

Bez názvu9.png

I also post first pic from teh ground. It looks gigantic

Bez názvu10.png

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant

Mryosi

Lord of Altera
I'm not an expert (or anything close to it) in either 3D design or castles but I'm not sure if want to build a building that is halfway outside the wall and halfway inside of it, unless that is a gatehouse- and if its a gatehouse, its fitting great

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
Its starting to take shape. Sadly, I did not finish it yet, it still needs some modeling and then unwraping. Then, I usually take it with me to the school, cause photoshop is the only thing my notebook can run. So I paint it in school and just stick it all up together at home. So I Didnt make it, I ll try to continue on it next weekend, but looking to my diary, I got school till the start of xmas. Ady yet, I am thinking of redoing the wall and tower too, because those wooden pillars are kinda nice and I want to adjust that small castle to fit one style. Furthermore, maybe I ll make that wall thin, as it should be inner castle. What I am aiming for is somewhat early medieval, with slightly fantasy touch. I will see how it goes. Even so, I got only those 3 parts you see in my head. Therefore, if you are really interested to see this grow, throw me some pics or sketches in here and it may appear in there.

Bez názvu10.jpg

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
My... My own. My precious. Its mine, mine only.

Okay, enough refering to lotr. Here is what I came up with so far, altough I am not satisfied with result yet and there are few imperfections on model. I am curious how other people make swords. Here's pic anyway.

sword.jpg

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
In making of "Screensaver"

screensaver.jpg

This is astually the first time Sankera didnt hit the love button. There must be seriously something wrong with the picture... So, @Sankera ?

Last edited:

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
And it is starting to look good. Welcome to paradise... Just experimenting with it, but its looking so much better alredy. Gosh it is so gorgeous...

screensaver2.jpg

Edit: Alrighty, at the end of day, I am almost done. Yet again, because of school I wont finish it till the end of weekend. So I am going to try to make swf file out of it and then convert it into screensaver. Swf files support video and sounds alike. It really feels magical and calm alredy. Or would rather anyone picture of this to use it as desktop ? Thus I can add some more assets in there if you want it guys...

Last edited:

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
So this is final result. Image is not in the wallpaper size yet, and some kind of logo may come in. But its definetly breathtaking picture. This is actuall ingame picture without any edits or photoshop effects. Let me know what you think about it.

Image_preview.jpg