Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Gannet Stormcloud

Tayo

Lord of Altera
Note: Gannet runs a trade ship around the Northern Kingdoms and rarely shows up with out reason.
(Gannet is an alt and won't really be around unless an event calls for her)

Name: -

Nickname: Gannet Stormcloud

KEY INFORMATION:

Race: Human
Height: 5’5
Weight: 55 Kg
Date of Birth: Not known exactly
Homeland: Somewhere in the south
Current Home: Azerport

PHYSIOLOGY:

Build: Gannett has a strong physique from her time spent at sea. Her lifestyle keeps her fit and capable of working for long periods of time without tiring.
Hair: A long messy, frizzy mop of unkempt brown straw… Sea salt isn’t the best for nice hair.
Eyes: An uninteresting shade of brown.
Skin: Her skin is tanned from the large periods of time she spends in the sun. It is also rough, scarred and tough from ropes, fighting and various other things.
Weaponry: A simple and unremarkable cutlass.
Prized Possessions:
Her storm chasing goggles,
The Rogue Wave (Her ship)
Chopsalot - The magical axe she found during the 'Over the Horizon' expedition.
Hygiene: Depends on how clean the water around the boat is

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:

Strengths:
-Loyal to whatever job she has, whether it concerns the transport of passengers or illegal goods.
-Will normally do the morally right thing when it comes down to it.
-A seasoned captain, very skilled at her role.

Fears:
-Running out of Whisky
-Losing her ship

Weaknesses:
Likes to drink - It's hard to deny that Gannet is an alcoholic
Can't read or write very well.

Intelligence:
Uneducated but knows enough to get by.
Languages: Common
Profession: Captain, Smuggler

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:

Personality: Usually fairly relaxed and friendly but can turn if pushed too far
Religion or Cults: None
Alignment: True Neutral

Short Term Goals:
Find a safe place of port in the NK
Get some Work

Long Term Goals:
Keep her ship seaworthy

TRIVIA:

Favourite...
Place: At Sea
Pastime: Trading
Food: Tavern foods
Drink: Whisky
Colour: Blue

Least Favourite...

Place:
Pastime: Waiting
Food: Fish
Drink:
Colour: Yellow
Animal:

Notes:
Not great with helping people - Gets a little awkward
Spends 90% of her time in the Beached Whale Tavern

RELATIONS:

Loved:

Trusted:
Vukrell - Though the feeling may not be mutual, Gannet trusts Vukrell. They travelled to Kavdek aboard The Rogue. He seems honest and without him translating the charts they wouldn't have made the journey. (Hasn't seen him in forever) @Deathmoron
Murdoc - Murdoc and Gannet have now been through two death defying voyages together. She considers him a loyal and dependable companion and looks forward to future adventures. @Kyle1322

Befriended:
Tybalt - Overtime Gannet has grown to like Tybalt and now considers him a friend. He has the respect of those around him and acts friendly and accepting to most. (Hasn't seen him in forever) @Tybalt

Liked:
James Fairborne - Bartender who provides free drinks, what's not to like! Also an admiral... @Hogo-Sha Kitsune
Reithar Ka - Gannet and Reithar spent a lot of time together on the voyage beyond the Northern Kingdoms. She found some comfort in him when things seemed bleak. @Woolsey

Neutral:
Everyone

Unsure of:

Viktor Sylvain - One of the people Gannet hired to join her crew on the journey to Kavdek. He seemed like a nice enough person if not a little fearful at times.@gaby
Anna Falkiir - A stowaway aboard The Rogue during the journey to Kavdek. Gannet was worried about her being in danger but couldn't really talk to her because of the chaos. She made herself useful handing out blankets to the crew of Marrs ship. @Mokwar

Wary of:
Layovard - The crew of the Layovard ship on the return from Kavdek forced people off their ship onto the already overcrowded Rogue Wave despite having much more room.

Afraid of:

Disliked:

Hated:

Last edited:

Tayo

Lord of Altera
Gannets Adventuring History

In character voyages: 2

Journey to Kavdek

Position: Expedition Leader
Purpose: The Expedition to Kavdek was launched to learn the fate of Kavdek and the Nakam people.
Report Summary:
-3 Ships departed from Azerport, one from Lavoyard, one from Marr and The Rogue Wave
-Upon arriving at what remained of Kavdek, the Marr boat broke up in the debris filled sea.-The Lavoyards, refused room on their ship to the crew members forcing them to shelter on the Rogue.
-A number of Nakam were located.
-The Water Elemental 'Shoreless' appeared leading to a rapid retreat.
-On the return journey, the Lavoyards sailed off, leaving the Rogue to struggle, over capacity, back to the Northern Kingdoms.
Outcome: Partial Success

Over the Horizon

Position: Quartermaster
Purpose: Over the Horizon was an expedition to find new land outside of the Northern Kingdoms.
Report Summary:
-1 ship left from Azerport bearing south-west into uncharted water.
-Not long into the voyage the ship ran into a ferocious storm leading to severe damage and loss of supplies.
-After around 7 days at sea, the expedition eventually found an ominous, mist shrouded island.
-Despite morbid warning, the expedition has no choice but to land and make repairs.
-While exploring, the away team located a strange portal.
-[Unknown]
-The ship was eventually repaired and restocked, allowing the expedition to make a return journey.
Outcome: Success

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
(Here's to another attempt at actually Roleplaying! I'll probably be terrible at it so bare with me)

Name: -

Nickname: Gannet Stormcloud

KEY INFORMATION:

Race: Human
Height: 5’5
Weight: 55 Kg
Date of Birth: Not known exactly
Homeland: Somewhere in the south
Current Home: Azerport

PHYSIOLOGY:

Build: Gannett has a strong physique from her time spent at sea. Her lifestyle keeps her fit and capable of working for long periods of time without tiring.
Hair: A long messy, frizzy mop of unkempt brown straw… Sea salt isn’t the best for nice hair.
Eyes: An uninteresting shade of brown.
Skin: Her skin is tanned from the large periods of time she spends in the sun. It is also rough, scarred and tough from ropes, fighting and various other things.
Weaponry: A simple and unremarkable cutlass.
Prized Possessions: Her storm chasing goggles, Her ship
Hygiene: Depends on how clean the water around the boat is

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:

Strengths:
-Loyal to whatever job she has, whether it concerns the transport of passengers or illegal goods.
-Will normally do the morally right thing when it comes to it.
-Average at sword fighting

Fears:
-Running out of Whisky
-Losing her ship

Weaknesses:
Likes to drink

Intelligence:
Uneducated but knows enough to get by.
Languages: Common
Profession: Captain, Smuggler

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:

Personality: Usually fairly relaxed and friendly but can turn if pushed too far
Religion or Cults: None
Alignment: True Neutral

Short Term Goals:
Find a safe place of port in the NK
Get some Work

Long Term Goals:
Keep her ship seaworthy

TRIVIA:

Favourite...
Place: At Sea
Pastime: Trading
Food: Tavern foods
Drink: Whisky
Colour: Blue

Least Favourite...

Place:
Pastime: Waiting
Food: Fish
Drink:
Colour: Yellow
Animal:

RELATIONS:

Loved:
Trusted:
Befriended:
Liked:
James Fairborne - Bartender who provides free drinks, what's not to like! Also an admiral...
Tybalt - Bartender who gave Gannet a free house, how can you not like that? Also a king...
Neutral: Everyone
Unsure of:
Juno - When not absolutely drunk Juno seemed like a nice person. When totally smashed however...
Luna - Gave Gannet a secret job
Elfa - Gave Gannet a secret job
Wary of:
Afraid of:
Disliked:
Hated:

@Tybalt
@Hogo-Sha Kitsune
@RexTom

Random Events log

-Took a job from Elfa doing secret stuff
-Took a longer job from James Fairborne doing cargo runs for Azerport
-Met Juno and awkwardly tried to help her while she was drunk... Gannet found that she's not great at helping people.
-Took a job from Luna

(I might write some more. Though going from my track record with characters... I'll just wait and see how it goes.)
If that job for Luna is what i think it is..........Someone is getting grounded....

Tayo

Lord of Altera
Lots of post Kavdek Updates! Mostly in the relations section.
If I'm missing anyone let me know, things have been fairly hectic recently.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Viktor Sylvain - One of the people Gannet hired to join her crew on the journey to Kavdek. He seemed like a nice enough person if not a little fearful at times.
a little fearful?! he was cowering below deck half the time Viktor was terrified

Tayo

Lord of Altera
a little fearful?! he was cowering below deck half the time Viktor was terrified
It's an understatement!
...Also text was flying past so fast I just couldn't keep up with what 90% of people were doing, I had trouble just following people who were trying to talk to me ^^;
For a long time I didn't even realise there were like a million bodies in the water because I wasn't looking when it was mentioned =S