Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Garrett Herennius - The Meme

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
Full consent for damage stuffs! Just pm me if you want it to be serious ^^
(Thanks to Spooksy_ for the amazing art!)
Full name:
Garrett Layne Herennius

Name Meaning:
Brave Wool Astrakhan Man
(Yeah idk either)

Race:
Human, Asrakosian & Lavoyard descent

How old does he/she appear:

Weight:

Height:
6’0

Body build:
He's working out more often and has a bit of a soccer player build.

Shape of face:
He has a very thin face with a prominent jawline. Very happy face shape!

Eye color:
A light fern green.

Skin tone:
His skin tone is fairly light but does show some tan.

Distinguishing marks:
Always has freakin dirt on his face

Predominant features:
He has an amazing smile : )

Hair color:
A dark auburn

Type of hair:
Curly and thick

Hairstyle:
His hair has become a lot longer. He often wears it in ponytails and buns.

Overall attractiveness:
He's developing into a charming young man.

Usual fashion of dress:
Lately, he's been favoring some more fancy tunics.

Favorite outfit:
Whatever his mama makes : D

Jewelry or accessories:
He wears tunnel bandages fingerless gloves on his hands all the time. Recently, he's gotten helix and earlobe piercings, currently at a total of 4

Good personality traits:
+ Confident

+ Sweet Gentleman
+ Witty
+ Meme Man

Bad personality traits:
+Projects irrationally

+ Mood Swings
+ Consequences? Who is she
+ Meme Man

Mood character is most often in:
He Acts chill, at least.

Sense of humor:
He's a very funny little man

Priorities:
He values his family above all else, so making sure they're alright is always his priority.

Character’s soft spot:
His family and his masonry.

Is this soft spot obvious to others?:
If you've held a conversation with him for more than ten minutes, probably.

Past failures he/she would be embarrassed to have people know about:
As of the past few months? A whole lot

Why?:
He keeps getting into Dumb Situations

Currently living with:
His mother and little siblings in their house in Astrakhan. He also basically lives in his tunnels.

Pets:
+ Alexa: Star’s dog

+ Phillip: Garrett’s chicken
  • Unnamed Puppy
  • Ansel and Fayette: The family cats
  • Hammer: Garrett's Snake

Religion:
He's showing interest in Korog as of late

He's an architect and sculptor. He's starting to learn to be an advisor.

Last edited:

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
If I forget your character just comment and I’ll (probably) get you!

Romantic Interests:

Anders: "You're such an amazing guy, and I really, really like you." SaddestDad
His new boyfriend, Garrett finds himself thinking about him... a lot.

Familial Love:

Carling Herennia: “I'm glad you're doing okay... sorry that I keep giving you scares and, uh, stuff." MelodyComplex
His 'Mama' is the most important person in Garrett's life. He wants to make her happy and feels super guilty that he's made her so stressed lately.

Cassia Herennia: “You're really going for the whole nerd school thing, huh. Well, it's your life choices. I'm not one to judge.” MelodyComplex again
His younger sister affectionately nicknamed 'Carrot' due to her wild red braids. He really appreciates how close their relationship is, though he wishes that Thuncle and Mama would focus more on her instead of him. For her sake.

Cosette Herennia: "You Quiet Child. Honestly, you need to get out a lot more. Leads to less fights, I swear.” Samiwashere
His other younger sister. He's always trying to be super positive for 'Cosie Posie'

Remus Herennius: “How's your squire stuff coming along? You never talk about it, I wanna know, Bug Boy!" ShamelessSauce
His younger brother. The bugs that he brings to Garrett at all hours of the day can be annoying, but the nights that the two boys can go out and catch fireflies are precious to him. He sometimes will skip details to protect the kid from the stuff he dealt with, leading to some rather funny yet awkward interactions.

Theodosius Herennius: “Hey... sorry about the whole prison thing. I uh, hope that you didn't have to pay too much to get me back. Because if you did... then I'd owe you. And I don't wanna owe you.” Blorbis83
His 'Thuncle' is Garr's only real family mentor (Unless you count Juls. But we don't count Juls.) He wants to make him proud of the things he does, which is hard when you're constantly getting into stupid situations.

Dimitrius Herennius: "dimi dimi diMi dIMI DIMI DIMI DIMIBlorbis83
His cousin Dimi is the Coolest Guy. He can always rely on the fellow 16 year old to have a fun time with him, especially since the two are such different people. It's fun!

Danelius Cristianos: "I need to like, have a place in Sandaru. Specifically to get daily octonoodles" Blorbis83 again
Daniel is Garrett's uncle. Second uncle? We don't really know. But they're related somehow, and Garrett is his number 1 fan food-wise. He's never eaten something that Dan's given him and disliked it.

Star: "I'm... I'm so glad you're back. I want you to be proud of me." ToastySpam
His big sister who was dead for many years, Garrett is elated that she's back.

Marceau: "I really do care about you.. if you need to talk about something, I'm always here, okay?" Morbid
The kid has become a close friend of Garr's since they met, and he wants his cousin to have a good life. He also thinks Illy and him are cute.

Amelia: "Very cute. I love her so much already, heh.."
He plans on taking care of her. The little baby deserves a good life.

Trusted Friends:

Jocasta Vita: "Such a flirt. Such a catch. Her poetry makes girl's hearts dash... Oh, come on Jo! I'm kiDdInG!!" Blorbis83 again because basically all his characters love Garr
One of Garrett's two honorary sisters, Jo is most certainly the more excitable one. He is really glad he has her, because how else would he get around if not for the strong, buff arms of a woman?

Jackdaw: "I'm really happy you're okay. But uh, if you're gonna scare me like that again, warn me, okay?" ToastySpam
Garr's second honorary sister is more of a cold-as-ice-badass and Garrett recognizes this. But he still looks up to her, despite her faults. He just wishes that she wasn't so much like him. Dumb situations are indeed Dumb.

Connor Hayden: "You're really close to me.. I don't want you to be hurt again." Mudpaw11
The two were formerly bonded really close, though Connor's first death made things a bit awkward. Nevertheless, he calls Connor his best friend.

Friendly With:

Leighton Altham: "Don't mess it up with her." Mapboy

As threatening that that sounds, Leighton and Garrett are on rather good terms! Garrett thinks he's a nice guy and hopes that he isn't another Juls.

Aspen Telfarn: "I'm not sure that inviting I, a Minor(TM) to a brewery opening is the Best idea... but I'm glad you thought of me!" Ellievator
The Old Man Caparii is really nice to Garrett and Garrett likes that. Also, they know a lot of the same people, which is cool.

Tylla Goraya: "What are we going to set up a real Crew event??" Blorbis83
The slightly eccentric woman is really fun to be around. He's really glad he met his Stew Crew friend.

Illy: "You're so sweet and.. honestly really bright. If I was like you at your age, I'd probably be a completely different person." The Cartoon Witch
He admires her in a way and feels a bit intimidated by her, despite being much older.

Cyrus: "Thank you for not treating me like some fragile object. It means a lot." Magic Intern
He really respects the man, and wants to get closer to him as a friend.

Loose Acquaintances:

Raigo Tideborne: "Well, it's been a while since I've seen you... I hope you're doing okay, at least." GhostKairo123
The two used to be a bit closer, but Garrett found out something less than savory about him. Now, he just fees neutral about him.

Wary of:

Bennett: "Please don't hate me... I really didn't mean it, and I don't want you to think I'm a horrible person because of it.." TheDeester

He accidentally threw an egg at the boy's face, and now fears that Bennett will hate him forever.

Disliked:

Other:

Last edited:

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
Updates!

Garrett is 14 now, and I've made his profile fit his growing maturity! Please, poke me here or in a pm for relations because i know he knows more people than this but im being a Big Dumb