Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Gaslenoth the Blood Worthy

Michael Pare

Villager
"Blood. That word is sacred to the Blood-Knights. So sacred, that in some cases, anyone who defiled the word Blood was hanged, then used as a sacrifice. But how did this word get sacred? Only my ancestors know."

The figure that stands before you is a man with black and red armor, and outgrows you by a foot. His details are quite noticeable, yet you never seen him in these lands before. His voice sticks to your mind like that slime you encountered the other day. A voice that makes up of the deep dark places of hell. His eyes glow with a blood-ish hue that makes your mind go insane. His cape, partially shredded and stained with blood, waves behind him. On his belt, there is a dark red sword holster that holds a black-hilted sword with a blood colored jewel in its center.

"I smell fear in you... *He laughs, a laugh that sounds like bones being rattled.* "So you want to know who I am? I am Gaslenoth the Blood-Worthy. Son of Zaslenoth. And tell all your friends that he has come to claim revenge on his father." *He chuckles one more time as you run away with fear.

Name: Gaslenoth the Blood-Worthy

Height: 7'1''

Weight: Seems as heavy as an elephant, but otherwise unknown.

Hair: Blood Red, long and wavy

Eyes: A hue of Blood red. His true eye color is unknown.

Skin: Unknown, but there are rumors that it glows red. Unsuprisingly.

Identifying Marks: His eyes glow with a hue of dark red.

Appearance: In the introduction.

How did Gaslenoth come? Well, long ago, before your great great grandmother, An army and plague swept through Hollowworld. The Plague was called the Blood-Knights. And they were on the Great Blood Crusade, led by his father, Zaslenoth. They raided village by village, taking the surviving, and supposedly sacrificing them. It got so out of hand, the kings of the land gathered their forces, and fought back the Blood-Knights. They were defeated, and ruined. Prince Gaslenoth was the only survivor along with a few others. And he and his people disappeared into the forest never to be seen again. Until now. Gaslenoth had come back to avenge his father. In the name of the Gods of the Holy Blood.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
so you're the one defiling the holy color of red? how dare you force the association of such a holy color with fear and death?