Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Gauging Interest in Compendium

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Because I've been busy with other projects and the main physician of that hospital is Tzemik. Michcat hasn't been able to be too active due to her college. I haven't even been able to RP regularly because of said project.

Michcat
I don't think that a transfer of ownership of the region would give you the boot from the hospital. I think whoever ends up with it would probably not bother folk who already live there.

Legendary Fiction

It took a lot to get here
wait whats going on
You missed the end of the world, and the rebeginning.

Nah, just that it got sold and bought and stuff.

On another note - I'd love to be active there, as Truce. but I'm not sure what she would /do/ there. She cant just sit and read books all day. She'd have to be doing stuff.
Do you have a bartender? Can I sell drinks there?

Firegirl

Lord of Altera

On another note - I'd love to be active there, as Truce. but I'm not sure what she would /do/ there. She cant just sit and read books all day. She'd have to be doing stuff.
We currently do not have a bartender, and currently need one.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)

.... Who bought it?

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Nobody as offered any money as of yet, unsure about if private deals where made, but to my knowledge nobody as stepped forward.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
... how many dolla dolla bills tho
Anti found out that he is fairly busy IRL with his lawyer-y work, and so he doesn't have the time to properly devote to it. So pretty much anyone who can revive the town and recover his investment.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Anti found out that he is fairly busy IRL with his lawyer-y work, and so he doesn't have the time to properly devote to it. So pretty much anyone who can revive the town and recover his investment.
Who's also active enough who can up the citizten count as well.

I've sold it to icefire and sizzix. It also comes with the building in spawn, so if staff could change the ownership of the lease to that spawn building that'd be grand.