Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Gear Town] Skiadro

Status
Not open for further replies.

FleecyWelshGez

Legend of Altera
In character name : Sir Slyk Ryderh (Nobility Title)
Username: FleecyWelshGez
RP age and race: Age 19, Human with partial Elven heritage (Search Slyk Ryderh character profile.)
Why you want to join the town: I'm to be Mayor Duncan's right hand man remember?
How active are you: Very. *trollface*
Anything else you'd like to add: This was all done through TS, this is just to confirm.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
In Ireland, ''gear'' is another name for drugs... So obviously I HAD to join.

In character name : Elrohir Ancalime Engem
Username: K9_Diamruid
RP age and race: 191, forget that Elven to Human nonsense. Elf.
Why you want to join the town: Smoke W- I.. I mean this town sounds really interesting and I want to help in anyway I can!
How active are you: I'm on every day!
Anything else you'd like to add: Elrohir is a master Apothecary, a professional doctor, A very good bowman, excellent with a blade. He's also fairly agile and quick... BUUUUT he is very short-tempered and more that balance him out tee-hee

-K9

duncaniax

Lord of Altera
Well, I can't let you build it out in the open, an underground or concealed cult has to be your option.

FleecyWelshGez

Legend of Altera
Naelwyn i think it is, its nothing steampunk, just basic steam such as boilers and so on, VERY basic steam is what we've been allowed to use.

duncaniax

Lord of Altera
Nothing steam punk at all, I think the most advanced thing that there will possibly be as of now is said boiler, and that's just to turn more gears. I mean if there are airships in the air docks, cannons and a tank belonging to the dwarfs I think this is safely within lore restraints, furthermore I'm checking with each project in city with the loremasters to see if it is legal.

duncaniax

Lord of Altera
I hope this explanation and clarification of the matter satiates your respectable ideals to make sure that the lore isn't twisted to suit the average player legion, good day to you sir (even though its night where I am ._. )

Status
Not open for further replies.