Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Gear Town] Skiadro

Status
Not open for further replies.

duncaniax

Lord of Altera
... However, people I think gear themed weapons aren't illegal, e.g. A stylised weapon, a sword with a gear as the hand guard.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Nameless has a pair of modified gears he never uses as knuckle dusters. Their super duper ultra mega orphan assassinerific power: Looking fancy.

RazzLand

I think I might like it here
it's just a gear that you throw...we don't need lore approval for throwing things, do we?

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
In Ireland, ''gear'' is another name for drugs... So obviously I HAD to join.

In character name : Elrohir Ancalime Engem
Username: K9_Diamruid
RP age and race: 191, forget that Elven to Human nonsense. Elf.
Why you want to join the town: Smoke W- I.. I mean this town sounds really interesting and I want to help in anyway I can!
How active are you: I'm on every day!
Anything else you'd like to add: Elrohir is a master Apothecary, a professional doctor, A very good bowman, excellent with a blade. He's also fairly agile and quick... BUUUUT he is very short-tempered and more that balance him out tee-hee

-K9
*cough cough*

-K9

duncaniax

Lord of Altera
I'm still on my iPod, I said I'd add it tomorrow regardless, so yeah... Go idk look at a poster for 8-10hrs or something -shrug-

RazzLand

I think I might like it here
Yeah~
The bandits kicked down the doors of the temple and began to flood inside while a lonely priestess watched their actions. "You should not have come here," she warned them, moving her hands to the table behind her. "what'll you do?" one of the bandits scoffed, "Preach us to death!" The priestess moved her hands from the table, "I've got something a little more painful in mind!" She then threw a gear she had snatched from the table at the nearest bandit, the sharpened edges stabbing into his head. He fell to the ground trying to pull it from his face and stop the bleeding. The other bandits stared at the priestess with looks of shock on their faces. They quickly dropped everything and ran to the doors, trying to escape with their lives.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I didn't realize it was me who was being spoken to. I thought my app had merely been overlooked and you were referring to the other apps.

-K9

Bitochondria

Lord of Altera
In character name: Danielle steel-fist
Username: xXKittycatGurlXx
Rp age and race: 16, human
Why do you want to join: I see this as a good oppertunity to have a very unique town aaaaand lets just face it, this place will be awesome
How active are you: eeevry daaaaaaay
Anything else?: well I am a self taught trainee doctor, a decent alchemist, I try stay cheerful and I'm your sister. I would also like the idea if you had a library since she is learning to speak the syrine langauge :D

If this will not persuade you i will simply jus pester you in IRL :3

duncaniax

Lord of Altera
In character name : Silveria Haizea
Username: CaptainColdbane
RP age and race: Corrupt elf, 24 (after exodus)
Why you want to join the town: We talked about his on ts a bit, she'd like to be a priestess for the temple/church thing.
How active are you: on daily.
Anything else you'd like to add: probably wont be doing the hidden underneath church thing.

In Ireland, ''gear'' is another name for drugs... So obviously I HAD to join.

In character name : Elrohir Ancalime Engem
Username: K9_Diamruid
RP age and race: 191, forget that Elven to Human nonsense. Elf.
Why you want to join the town: Smoke W- I.. I mean this town sounds really interesting and I want to help in anyway I can!
How active are you: I'm on every day!
Anything else you'd like to add: Elrohir is a master Apothecary, a professional doctor, A very good bowman, excellent with a blade. He's also fairly agile and quick... BUUUUT he is very short-tempered and more that balance him out tee-hee

-K9

In character name: Danielle steel-fist
Username: xXKittycatGurlXx
Rp age and race: 16, human
Why do you want to join: I see this as a good oppertunity to have a very unique town aaaaand lets just face it, this place will be awesome
How active are you: eeevry daaaaaaay
Anything else?: well I am a self taught trainee doctor, a decent alchemist, I try stay cheerful and I'm your sister. I would also like the idea if you had a library since she is learning to speak the syrine langauge :D
All approved, just don't go nuts or you and the door will become very well acquainted.

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
In character name: Andrew Wallins
Username: sadko12345
Rp age and race: 21, and human
Why do you want to join: Because this place is pretty unique, Andrew Loves science and is Professor Engem's friend, and i want to support it.
How active are you: Quite active, in fact i am almost on every day.
Anything else?: Andrew actually met duncan once, he and a group of other people were mining in the hollows.

Status
Not open for further replies.