Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

gelbenflugeln's application (Denied - Paint)

gelbenflugeln

Villager
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
lordlevia.
2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
i am from the netherlands.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
yes, i have.
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
metagaming is using information that you have gathered outside of the rp to gain the uperhand in the rp, powergaming is using ablities that your character doesnt have and make your opponent not able to counter.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
no

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
snerus
8. Tell us about yourself!
i am lucyano, a 15 year old guy from the netherlands. my hobbies are gaming, reading and watching youtube or anime. i have two cats: sjonnie and pikey. i am new to rping, really new this is my first rp.
i spend a lot of my free time in my bedroom behind my pc.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
no, i dont, sorry.
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
(This question is also optional. If you were referred by someone, that person has a chance to get a referral reward.)
About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:
  • Characters begin with basic skills and gear. No advanced armor or weaponry. Skills and abilities are appropriate to a novice level. Skills should be learned through roleplay, not through backstory.
  • Characters fit the lore. If you choose to play as a Moor Elf, for example, we expect appearance and details to be fitting with base lore.
  • Characters cannot use magic in any way. The test itself should not mention magic either. HollowWorld uses a restricted magic system and it is only accessible to those who find and learn from a teacher in-game.
  • Tests should not be violent. No murder, killing, death, torture. In the past, 8 out of 10 applications featured characters fighting off bandits or slaying passersby. We don't want to see how well you can script a fight scene. We want to see how well you can tell a story, how well you can roleplay.
  • Be creative and be original. Do not use tests/characters whose home villages were burned, parents murdered, and then set off to be an orphan assassin. It has been done before. Please don't do it again.
  • Written portion of the test is required to be a 400 word minimum. If the test doesn't meet the minimum, Staff may ask you to extend the test before the application is considered.
You can remove the guidelines above when you're copy and pasting the application. The instructions above are for you to read and can be removed when applying.
Character Name:
levia of the woods.

Character Age:

Character Race:
forest elf

Appearance:
he has brown hair, green eyes and brown skin. his clothes are dark green and brown and are a simple long sleeve, pants and ofcourse shoes

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
skin_20170809162119190185.png

Written Test!
it was a beautiful summer evening as levia just got back from hunting. Today, he shot a big deer with new long bow and he sat down with the thought that he did a good job today. but as soon as he sat down he realised that he needed to bring his freshly caught deer to his family house. he stood up and walked to his home. after he brought the deer to his home, he walked to his favourite tree and climbed in it. when he found a great place to sit, he stopped with climbing and sat there.

He started tot hink about what kind of adventure he wanted te do, because that is what he always wanted: to see the world and maybe discover a great forrest were his family could live as a wealthy family instead of the almost poverty they live in now. Levias family was a wealthy family in the past but as the years pass generation after generation his family became more and more in financial struggels due to a fall from graze from 4 generations ago. This fall from graze was because of the shame that one elf named ildanta brought upon the family, because he didn’t want to thank Theodora anymore. With that said ildanta was banished from the village and the family was looked down upon.

‘ levia!’, called a female voice from beneath him. ‘dinner is ready, come down and lets eat’. ‘okay mom, i am comming!’. Hearing his mothers voice beneath him made levia realise that he fell asleep. He climbed down and walked to the house.

When he was close to the house, he saw someone stand up from a chair and walk to him to great him. ‘hi there levia’, said the elf. ‘hi dad, how are you?. He walked to his father and embraced him. ‘i am fine, and how are you?’. ‘i am great’. His father broke the embrace and said: ‘come levia, lets eat’ and he left levia outside while he walked to the table. Levia hurried inside, while his mother fills the plates with a rich soup. She looks up to levia and smiles to him and said: ‘hurry up levia, before your sisters eat everything’, while she points at his two little sisters. His sisters are a twin, they are 20 years old and named delia and relia. they also look up and gave him a grin, but said nothing. Levia sat down and together with his family he thanked theodora and they started to eat.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Hello there gelbenflugeln -

I've done my inital review of your application and sadly I cannot accept it at this time. I've written below the changes I need made on the application before I can review it again;

-Your definition for Powergaming isn't quite right.
-The biggest issue I have with this application is the grammar and spelling, please go through it and fix mistakes and grammar; You can use projects such as Microsoft Word or Grammarly to review your application.

Warm Regards;
-Paint

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Bumped, you still have until tomorrow to make the changes above, if you do not do so by tomorrow I will have to deny the application.

Warm Regards;
Paint

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Denied for Inactivity.

Please do try again.