Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

George's Application [Approved - Paint]

wyver10

Lord of Altera
Villager
Gramenlof
Gramenlof
Villager
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
George

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
USA

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming: Using something from out of character, in character
Powergaming: Someone who makes their character too powerful without reason or forces actions on you.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko

8. Tell us about yourself!
I'm an introvert who tries to walk about school going unnoticed by most. I like to program games using Java, C# and C++. I enjoy different types of RPGs whether they are in the future or past, but not in present day. I tend to like metal, and 90s music, along with some modern music. Depends on my mood. Something I should probably mention is that I have DID. While it probably won't pose much of a problem, if anything should happen, I would take responsibility as my own.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Nope

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Azur
About My Character!

Character Name
:
George Gramenlof

Character Age:

Character Race:
Dwarf

Appearance:
He stands at 4'9ft tall, with a muscular build. He has brown eyes with a bald head and a light brown braided beard that reaches to his chest. His skin color is tanned and he carries brown peasants garb.

Written Test!
George Gramenlof is a dwarf that has been largely sheltered from the struggles of life. He spent a majority of it in seclusion with his parents in a cabin in the middle of nowhere. During his time there he wandered the countryside within the white picket fence that walled him off from the rest of the world. Often times he wondered what was out there, but always came to the conclusion that it was probably worse than where he was now. And besides his parent needed him to look after them. His day to day activities included tending to the farm animals, harvesting crops, making dinner, and gathering lumber. Aside from those tasks he would go running, make small carvings and repair the fence in areas where it is needed or when it is needed. They never spoke of anything besides what resided within the fence so when they had died of old age, he had no idea what to do. Since he had nothing holding him back to the cabin, he crossed the fence and stumbled into the ruins of a new world. When he first ventured outside the fence, he was astounded to see what he had been missing for the first 90 years of his life. Dwarves, elves, halflings, and humans. Races he had never seen due to his seclusion. He found he had difficulty communicating with everyone and tried to imitate the behavior of other dwarves to try to normalize himself in this new environment. He began tavern hopping and doing odd jobs to get by, lending a hand where it was needed, earning a meal from others. While most of his work included legal work such as laundry and woodcutting, some aspects were not so friendly such as doing mercenary work and robbing homes. Though he didn't enjoy those types of jobs, he didn't really mind them as long as he got paid. He began developing a knack for identifying people's personalities by looking at them. Or so he thought at least. Many people he dealt with had hidden agendas and he learned to be less trusting of people who were too kind to him. When he decided he'd done enough tavern hopping, he looked to a place called Storm's Landing to settle down and hopefully make a standard living in a well populated area. As such he remains in search of work in order to afford a new place to stay.

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Hello there wyver10 -

I've done my first review of your application and I have to ask that you make a few adjustments before I can look over it;

- You've only done one of your definitions, you need to do both of them.
- Your written test is too short, you've written 140 out of the required 400 words.

Warm regards;
-Paint

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.