Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Missing Ghado, Wandering Monk

Centurion

Dark Council Elite

Full Name: Kol'carapak 'Ghado' bel'Vok'mar
Full Titles: Monk of the Guardians of Immortality
Nickname/Alias: Ghado.

KEY INFORMATION
Age: This is not easily determined, but his voice and stature could place him in his late twenties, perhaps. Although it's so very hard to tell, with Elves...
Race: Silver Elven, distinguishable by the long white hair and stormily grey eyes.
Social Status: This is to be determined.
Sexuality: Presumably straight.
Height: Around 6'4 or so.
Weight: 204-ish lbs. It fluctuates.
Date of Birth: Earlier in the 2200's.
Date of Death: To be seen.
Homeland: Not shared openly.
Current Home: None.

PHYSIOLOGY
Build: Slim and lean, with sharply cut musculature and a clearly light figure. He is lithe and strong and agile.
Hair: Normally hidden, it could be claimed that silvery tufts have occasionally slipped out of the wrap.
Eyes: His eyes are a dull, stone grey.
Skin: A darker tan than even most forest elves.
Identifying Marks: None just yet.

Appearance: He looks to be of young age, but with elves it is always hard to tell. He has light stubble forming on his chin, a similar silvery white to his decently long hair. He is normally wearing a peaceful and calm expression, it being very rare to see him looking otherwise.
Clothing: Typically, this man wears a charcoal black vest and pants covering thick, waxed black cloth that wraps around the rest of his limbs and exposed parts.
Weaponry: Presently, his weapon of choice is a quarterstaff.
Prized Possessions: None that have yet been displayed.
Hygiene: He doesn't smell bad. Mostly just like sand and the word "dry."
Voice:
Gentle - [ Click Here ]
QUALITIES AND FLAWS
Strengths: Ghado is adequate with his quarterstaff and learned in defensive acrobatics; alongside his quick-to-learn mental ability.
Fears: He has a superstitious fear of the unknown, and spiders.
Weaknesses: To be seen.
Intelligence: Ghado is an interesting case. He is a quick learner, but he is terribly uninformed of the world; at least, politically. It's almost as if he has been living under a rock his entire life... He can read and write - and learn - that being his greatest strength.
Languages: Exuberant Elven, and flawless Marjash; delicate Common.
Profession: A Guardian of Immortality.
ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS
Personality: Curious. Adaptive. Kind.
Religion or Cults: Visage. Skraag.
Alignment: True Neutral.
Short Term Goals: Continue his learning and meet more people.
Long Term Goals: -

RELATIONS
He respects Dum'ni Plug: My mentor. I look forward to learning from him once again. | dUMMY |

He respected Vevila Draugus: I am regretful of her death. | Sizzix |

He appreciates Iskvandar Alighieri: I am grateful of his depth in mind and soul. He will make good company in further meditation or philosophizing.

INSPIRATIONS
Arabic culture. Quarterstaffs. Byrne. Belly dancing. Shalherana interest/Visage characters.

My in-game name is: _Centurion

Last edited:

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Subjects of Learning Thus Far
  • Visage.
  • Shalherana.
  • Silas.
  • Death.
  • Skraag.
  • The Planar Infinity.
  • Undeath.
  • Common.
  • Store Ownership.
  • Nirvana.
  • Magic Concepts.
  • Guardians.

Last edited:

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
if yer goin' Veriici subculture on Bal, all for it. But Ghado is Veriici.
Sooleran, But his caravan traveled to Veriici very offten. We can do a bit of retcon that they were childhood friends as there about the same age. =D