Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ginger_Jasmine56's Application [Accepted - Raalvara]

First, I would like to apologize in advance if I posted this in the wrong area!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Ginger_Jasmine56

2. How old are you?
15 years old.

3. What country are you from?
I am from America.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes, I have.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Powergaming- Powergaming is using imaginary people (friends, guards, followers etc) to feed you information or to protect you. Powergaming is also taking the choice in any circumstance away from another person like saying "He knocked him down, flinging his opponents sword away into the hot sands"
Metagaming- Metagaming can be taking something from an outside source (such as skype) and trying to put it in the roleplay. Metagaming is also saying you know the person by their skin or appearance when they disguise themselves, or knowing another character by the name above their head instead of introducing yourself to them.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No! I believe that would be cheating

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko (SirNicholas14)

8. Tell us about yourself!
Well, I have two dogs, Yorkshire Terriers to be exact. I like to sing and play piano. I also absolutely love musicals! My favorites are Hamilton, Be More Chill, and Love Never Dies/Phantom of the Opera. I love to play various games. That technically means I am a gamer, but whatever you think! I also have an interesting YouTube Channel.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
If I was confident enough, I would show you!

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Nobody referred me. I found the server by looking for a good server to play on. I enjoy roleplaying, so this should be a fun experience!

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:

Character Name: Faye Morgens

Character Age:
125 years old (Silver Elf age is 250-300 years)

Character Race:
Faye is a Silver Elf.

Appearance:
Faye looks as if she is 17, although she is 125 years of age. Faye has long, soft, dark brown hair that is adorned by flowers in the back. Her hair is long and flowing due to her origins of her family. Her eyes are a sparkling silver color. Her eyebrows are perfect, like the ones you would see on a movie star, but they still have some flaws. She has snow white skin and always wears this blue dress that her mother gave her for her 15th birthday. Since this character is slightly rebellious, the long sleeves that once were on the dress were cut (by her) to make an off the shoulder dress. She wears soft brown flats that are common for her Race. She never puts her hair in any style because she likes the way the breeze flows through her hair. Just like her origins, she is very pale and very slim because she does not believe in fattening herself or her fellow Elves.

Written Test!

Current Setting of the Server:

As a child, my family had moved from city to city. We were just trying a place where you could see the sparkling oceans. We much enjoyed coastal cities, as the family origins do so tell. We finally settled down in a small town where we could see the oceans. Usually, Silver Elves would move in large groups and make towns by the coasts. But, many years ago, when I was just a toddler, my family was banned from our town for something we did not do. I do not dare speak of the accusations, but we were thrown from our home and sent out to live alone.

As I lived on, at about 10, after we settled down, my father decided to teach me war techniques. He told me that lower class families would usually fight in wars, but since we were on our own, we all had to learn about war tactics. Day after day, my father taught me to fight and how to logically strike my opponents. We, as Silver Elves, are ruthless but tactical fighters. About a year after my father started teaching me battle techniques, a war emerged. My father fought in this war and died. I guess it wasn't enough.

At 25, my mother and I moved closer to the coast. We lived on the coast for many years, visiting the soft and sandy beaches, swimming in the clear waters of the ocean. At 57, my mother died, she reached her final year, and like a firefly, her light burnt out. That night, I packed up, ate my final meal of Rosemary tea and rice and left for hopes of a town that'd be willing to take me in. As emotionless as I was, this was the only day I wept for someone. My mother was the strongest connection to the Earth and Silver Elves I had. Month after month after month I traveled in hopes of finding a town. I remember the fires I made. How the golden embers would emerge, float up, and fall down to the ground and burning out. Its much like life. A person is born, emerging into the new world, much like the ember, their lives float up until their death, which sends them crashing back down and burning out. Just like the embers. I never realized that until then.

At 114, I was still looking for a town to take me in. The countless golden fires I had made, the soft smooth rice I had eaten, everything had stuck. Each Silver Elf town across the countries had heard of my families "legacy". Every red face, every slap I had received, every curse word stuck with me and always will until the end of my 300 years of living. At 120, I found this town, this world, and It opened up new things to me. I built a small cottage, the smooth wood comforts me every day. I still make the fires that come to life and burn out in an instant. But I was unaware of the looming threats that may happen. I hope to live out the rest of my 175 years in this world.

Last edited:
Alright! Thank you for giving me the feedback. I will change it right now!

EDIT: I have finished the Powergaming and Metagaming area.

Last edited:

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.