Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Give Me An Anime

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
If it's popular, don't bother. I've probably already seen the big names. But I'm looking for an anime. I generally do darker things. Science fiction, fantasy, apocalyptic, violent, horror. Very rarely do I do funny cutesy things.

With that in mind.

The first three people to post with an anime that I haven't seen, I will watch the first two episodes of each. The one I like the best out of these will be my next anime binge. I will come back here when I've finished the series and probably start all over again.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Only seen Bleach and Sword art Online. Liked both of those, not sure if they are mainstream or not.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
So there are like two kinds of anime watchers, the guys watching mainstream stuff, and the hardcore hipsters?

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
The weeboo, the regular normal one, mainstream one, the child seeing super mainstream anime on cn or something

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Only seen Bleach and Sword art Online. Liked both of those, not sure if they are mainstream or not.
SAO is pretty popular. It's good, though most definitely. What I've seen of Bleach is alright, but I wouldn't say it totally grabbed me.
Dennou Coil
It shall be viewed!
Code geass
It shall be viewed!
Don't even bother I've been yelling that at her for the better part of a year now.
Sankera is right. Now I have to.~

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
What of Parasyte the maxim?
Also, I can HIGHLY recommend Magi, The labyrinth of magic!

Have an amv!
Oh yes! It looks great and has funny moments aswell!! 8.5/10

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
... *Cuddles to cutsie Spice and the Wolf.* (IT'S THE ONLY ONE I'VE SEEN APART FROM ANGEL BEATS AND I LOVED BOTH)

Spark

Broken
Elfen lied? If you're into darker things, you've probably seen it. Basically covers all the things you wanted and then some.

Also +1 to parayste, it was amazing.