Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Give me your kid

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
What have I told folks about choosing thread titles carefully!

There could always be another Badger Bastard.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I can say Sank adopted a kid because he's gay and single like that, we have a big house

AncientBean

Villager
Hello NIAH ! You definitely don't know me as I am incredibly new to the server. Vacillator recommended me to this thread and I think I have something you might like. My character, Ithri, is a Dwarf. He travels with his six year old daughter Orna. Orna is a little copper-headed girl with a fiery energy and a curious nature. I've got a skin already made for her and tons of information on her character if you are interested. :)

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Hello NIAH ! You definitely don't know me as I am incredibly new to the server. Vacillator recommended me to this thread and I think I have something you might like. My character, Ithri, is a Dwarf. He travels with his six year old daughter Orna. Orna is a little copper-headed girl with a fiery energy and a curious nature. I've got a skin already made for her and tons of information on her character if you are interested. :)
Ah, I appreciate the offer. :) But I took on Nikolche and Ava's daughter, for when Sanardu picks up. As well, I'm not a big fan of dwarves. But the offer is appreciated.