Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

God Send's Word of God

The Courier

Lord of Altera

"Come hither and read upon thine God's word today!"
Announced a crier from the corner of the street. Upon buying of newspaper or online looking of the sight you would be shown a series of pictures depicting God Send. The internet driven news letter looked much the same with an over voice of what one would picture in their mind as a powerful chivalrous leader. The soft music of the capitol played over the website.

God Send's uranium mines are open!
Upon removal and careful plotting of roads through the rain forests. God Send's esteemed leader, Holy Dictator Adam Filonsky, had helped lead this with carefully analyzed data of the largest sections of the ecosystem as well as the largest deposits of uranium in the region.
A printed picture of a region was underneath this statement.

As you can see, careful planning has preserved such fantastic sights to still be beheld by God Send's community. Travel guides are now fifteen percent off! Be certain to by one today!​
May the Prophet guide!

God Send Closes Borders!

Upon an outbreak of disease found in neighboring Corvermell God Send's most Holy Dictator had lead to the people's needs first! Shutting down borders and removing Vermellian populace from his fine country to ensure the safety of his people. All money in bank accounts have been sent over to the Vermellians that were removed. Tracking devices were placed upon the few selected items that were allowed to be taken out of country and not incinerated.

Do not be afraid of never seeing your fair neighbor again, Arcturians! As our Dictator, with his forever knowing foresight gifted by God, had allowed him to see in the future of six months time that all shall be well for our esteemed country to allow back in these fine people of Corvermell. As of now, all Arcturians who were found to be in Corvermell at time of disease shall need to wait a full six months before they are allowed back into their borders. Upon their arrival they shall be screened and the Holy Disease Preventers [HDP] shall come and cleanse them of sins from other lands as well as their filth from neighboring lands.

May the Prophet guide!

Last edited:

The Courier

Lord of Altera

"Read all about it! The Holy Dictatorship of God Send and The Sultanate of Most Holy Tarjikstan have opened trade and alliances!"
Once more the soft music of the Holy Dictatorship of God Send's music plays on the same page as the website. For those inside of the city and picking up the paper, a very similar scene is displayed.

God Send Has Opened Uranium Trade for Alliance and Military Access with Tarjikstan!
Most Holy Prophet and Dictator, Adam Filonsky, has opened trade with Tarjikstan! The prophet knows they worship a false God, but he also has had foresight that they shall be a valuable asset to the great benefit of God Send! With this, God Send's Military will aid and can move through Tarjikstan freely. However the vice versa of such ordeal is not allowed as our ever Holy Dictator had already given them a generous donation of help for the nuclear power plants building and ourselves being their main importers of uranium for such facilities. Currently God Send's Military grows stronger and the Prophet heeds the word of God with each and every coming day. The Lord sends his words out that we shall all be of a great and grand nation come time!
May the Prophet guide!

Above, see the beautiful pastures of Tarjikstan and the environment friendly nuclear power plants!

God Send Agrees to Help Humanity!
With discussion brought forwards and the people's ideas and views given thought to, the Holy Dictator Adam Filonsky has decided to agree to help The Theocracy of Turios with it's bio-genesis project! With the voluntary giving of a hundred pints of blood by randomly selected Arcturians in God Send we have sent the needed DNA samples to Turious. With this, expect life to increase in years! You shall feel twenty when you're fifty, your arms and joints shall not give out! These are all gifts from God himself as our Prophet was given word by him to continue with the agreements to Turious. Let us rejoice in such holy action by our esteemed prophet for he hath spoken!
May the Prophet guide!

Above is a picture of the Prophet in his holy ceremony attire.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
that......
God Send Agrees to Help Humanity!
With discussion brought forwards and the people's ideas and views given thought to, the Holy Dictator Adam Filonsky has decided to agree to help The Theocracy of Turios with it's bio-genesis project! With the voluntary giving of a hundred pints of blood by randomly selected Arcturians in God Send we have sent the needed DNA samples to Turious. With this, expect life to increase in years! You shall feel twenty when you're fifty, your arms and joints shall not give out! These are all gifts from God himself as our Prophet was given word by him to continue with the agreements to Turious. Let us rejoice in such holy action by our esteemed prophet for he hath spoken!
May the Prophet guide!​
that might have been a /really/ bad idea...
@BrianAT16 remember when.

The Courier

Lord of Altera

"Read all about it! The Holy Dictatorship of God Send and The Theocracy of Corvermell's tension rises!"
Once more the soft music of the Holy Dictatorship of God Send's music plays on the same page as the website. For those inside of the city and picking up the paper, a very similar scene is displayed. However, the music of one of the most popular bands was heard from he large public speakers throughout most large cities.

God Send and Corvermell Reaching Highest Tensions Reported!
Come with the time of wars and the mixing of cultures compared to our esteemed own, tensions have brewed. Today, General Samantha Rayshire had acted out in righteous anger against the heathen question and words against our Prophet. The General was quickly silenced as our esteemed prophet himself had spoke instead! During these times, the Housekeeper of Corvermell was seen acting voraciously. Here's some of the showing's highlights of her actions.
What would play would be clips of the in-council session of the Covermell representative's more grand outbursts.
".... Excuse me, what the **** did you just say?!"
Taken during the questioning of another nation.
"How dare you! Have you less shame and morals then the people who twisted them in the first place?! You "executed" children!"
Using false information, as the executed tamperers of God Send's missile were a young adult female and a middle aged male!
"You heathen!"
Against our prophet!
"God Send did nothing to seek out the perpetrators of this terror until it insulted them!"

They insult the people!
"And what have any of you cared of this? Nothing! You cared nothing for the Red Cloud except that maybe one of yours would have been harmed!"
They hold views that only they should be cared for! Hypocritical!
Ending these showings afterwards, the paper continuing now, with a picture of the Prophet's face beside the next wall of text.
Adam Filonsky, our Prophet and Dictator, had only kind words and smiles to present to these accusations. Here is his response to the outbreak of insult and mud slinging from the Corvermell Housekeeper.
Showing would, on the website, be a video of God Send's prophet speaking in his ceremonial plate armor as he always was in during public speakings. For the newspaper, it was just a mere block of text without the actions of Adam during his speaking.

"My brethren and sisters, yes it is true God Send has executed these children that have tampered with the missile. Yes, it is true God Send has laid to rest those who were the reason for thousands of deaths and those who had hoped to kill millions more. I myself had given the order, so do not hate the people for what their leader has done. As the Prophet of the Christian word, I did what was best seen for the children of God, for my children, for your children."

Letting the words sift in the air for a short while he'd continue.

"Corvermell, I speak to you as a nation. I see in your hearts that you hold great compassion, great wish for life. Your own holy texts speak of such and I fully respect that. For was it not also in Christ's book that we are to treat a neighbor with the utmost respect and kindness? Despite my well endowed General's outbursts, I hold not the same belief she holds of you. I understand that you were framed in these actions and that you were wrongfully painted as the worst of two evils when in truth you are pure! Think not of these executions as one of malice. Think not of it as if we had enjoyed doing such, nay, it was a solemn day. A day where not only the children of these vile brain washings lost their innocence, but God Send had as well."

Looking now directly at the Corvermell representative Adam would give a soft smile.

"I believe I can speak for many of us when we say that it is true we cared mainly for those people of ours. I speak now solely for God Send when I say that we had first wished our own, our faithful, and our beloved to be safe at all costs. Was it brash? Certainly. Did I enjoy it? Not at all. Had I known exactly what was to come? I did indeed. Yet God Send is but a small nation! A nation that is fragile. As fragile as a newborn for it is! It is as fragile and innocent and pure as a newborn and I wish to keep that pure and protected. For the people of God Send are God's chosen and the followers of the path of righteousness. To which, I'll take any and all ways for me to keep them pure."

Our glorious Dictator and Prophet shows he cares for his flock, he cares for those who are not part of his flock! If you are of God Send and of God's Chosen, then you are to be loved and embraced by our glorious leader's will and love! Rejoice, God Send, for our Prophet and Leader holds true for us!​
May the Prophet Guide!

The Prophet's Word Reaches Past our Borders!
Blessed be our nation as others rejoice in our true words and ways! Come three nations more to embrace the Word of Adam. Those of the Church of Adam rejoice in purest happiness from the hearing of this. It happened in the very council of delegates for the region and before the Prophet himself. Here are the words of what was said.
As for the Corvermell section, this was much alike. The website showing video and the paper showing merely a wall of text without the emotes. For those reading the paper, they'd hear music from the loud speakers in wonderful quality of a soft hymn.

** A tall man dressed in priestly robes would enter the room, accompanied by two standing armored guards. His beard would be nothing short of grand, however he would walk in gracefully, even for his age, he would have the air about him as if he knew exactly what he was doing. Swiftly moving to his seat, as he awaited for the right moment to speak **

"As of now.." ** His voice would boom out, loud, and grand ** "I would like to announce to the thirty fourth, and last forceful rendition of the governmental system of Casperis. Sense we have joined the delegation in this region, you have experienced, and noticed the lazy system of our government, this last weekend, our people have grown tired of the fat, lazy, merchant priests that sold their religion as if it was market! The Ministerium is hence force disbanded. But do not fret friends, enemies, heretics, and other classified nations, and countries, for we still have leadership, and government."

**He would take a glass of water, and take a sip, setting the glass back down carefully**

"We would like to address our notice of the people, and most noticeably the Leaders of God Send. We would like to state, that we recognize your religious authority within the region, Grand Pontiff Adam"

**At that, would would bow in a most elegant fashion, the guards behind him place their fists to their hearts, and bow along side of him, their helmets resembling wings as it protects the head**
Following this would be the clip of Adam Filonsky's reaction, the website showing him.

Adam turned to face the faithfuls. Himself giving a smile of gratitude and earnest warmth to those before him. Motioning with his hand to rise, he once more gained the soft spoken and knowing voice much like during his sermons.

"Oh faithful of mine, I reach unto you with open arms and most gratitude. May your minds be enlightened by the lord and may your ears hear the truth of my words. You of Casperis, I speak to those within their homes and watching these times. I bless your lands, your families, and your good will with the strength and holiness of our lord. May you all find happiness within your grandest of times and plight shall never come forth!"

He would give a fair smile towards the representatives of Casperis.

Afterwards would be a showing of the next nation, it seeming to be closely related after Casperis' showing of faith.

The lady General looks at the Corvermell representative with slight awe.

"On other news, aside from the military and medical advancements thanks to the non-sentient children, Curacha have been enlightened by the word of God and have redirected ourselves, unanimously, to the Prophet of Christ, Adam Filonsky. His word is our God's words, words that could be ignored by government if it interferes with our research and military power. A gift of weapons and supplies will be given to Corvermell in apology, and half pity, for arousing their representative."
The clip never ended, the next events happening right after another.
Turning now towards Curacha, Adam would give a small smile and a nod of gratefulness.

"I knew you were God's chosen shrouded by darkness, people of Curacha. I speak clearly when I detail that my message of God does not interfere with our own ways of research and Military. Rather it enhances it, for our God is backing the very research and Military practices you perform! Rejoice, Curacha, for you are blessed."

*Persin turns to the delegation from The Dictatorship of God Send and gives a slight bow.*

My apologies. I must have jumbled together the various speeches given.

*Rykov Arcturovich stands*
The Glorious Leader of Makorath would like it to be known to the countries represented here that upon hearing the word of God our leader, Draven Putinovich, has felt enlightened and has redirected all religious authority in Makorath to the Prophet of God Adam Filonsky, who preaches the words of heaven. Your word is God's, Prophet, let it lead us towards the Heavens.
*he bows respectfully towards Adam*
A slight skip as to move to the next clip.
"Tarjikstan has always followed Allah, and we know that He speaks to our Great Sultan to guide Tarjikstan to great victory. Truly, we must praise God Send and Prophet Adam, if he too leads his nation with the word of God, the word of Allah."
It truly is a glorious day to the people of God Send! Here is our Prophet's response.
Adam would face the faithful of Makorath. He would once more give his fatherly smile and would bow his head in recognition.

"The holy of Makorath shall be bathed in the father's light as are all who are under my flock. Your nation shall thrive under the golden lights of heaven and you shall ascend with myself and other faithfuls to true paradise high above. Your esteemed leader, Draven Putinovich, has shown a great piousness, a true Saint of our days! The church shall remember such a man who has helped move so many people to the glorious light and true word of God and myself."

"Those true of Tarjikstan and the Sultan. I view your leader with amiable respect and piousness. Our God speaks to another with true words and absolute truth. Remember the word of your leader as my flock does to mine. May your God and your Sultan lead to further truth."

Speaking now towards a camera, Adam would hold his helmet in his hands. A smile on his face as his soft brown eyes showed pure happiness.

"Rejoice, people of Christianity, for you all are embraced by the arms of God."

To which he'd sit and place his helmet back unto him.
Our Prophet's words have touched the hearts of many, the new Saints of their people have been added to the church's records. May God Send and all of Christianity rejoice as the Prophet formally addresses these two new pious figures into the arms of God and righteousness!
May the Prophet Guide!​

God Send to Help The Allied States of Legisa
Invaders! That's what has happened to Legisa. Their people have been attacked, murdered, and violated by Godless, heathens of Bigtopia. God Send, in her arms of protection, has lain down her hand to shield Legisa from these violent rebels. Some of God Send's finest Combat Engineers have been ordered to go to Legisa and construct better defensive lines on the front. As well, with our ever growing mercy, God Send has offered to send an entourage of Doctors to help combat the plague the foreign invaders attack with. With this unnecessary assault and harsh demands against Legisa, God Send's Prophet and Dictator asks for assistance in repelling these foul cretins back to once they came.

Above see picture of God's Builder's clearing areas of mines before fortifications.

May the Prophet Guide!
@Gaby
@Megadonkey30
@Deathmoron
@BarbarianGaming
@OneRedBlock
@WhoeverRunsLegisa
@SinclairI'mSorryIDon'tKnowYourForumName

Last edited: