Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

godshadow4234w's application [Declined - Cukie1]

billy9142

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?

godshadow4234w

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?

U.S.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?

Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Metagaming: Where a player uses OOC information to get an advantage when IC

Powergaming: When a player makes their person way too powerful for no reason. They have the ability to use it against others, making gameplay/role-play not so fun.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.

Paint

8. Tell us about yourself!

I'm a gamer and an athlete. I mostly play on pc but occasionally go on Xbox for Minecraft and call of duty. I'm also write fanfiction ober on DA. I'm not all that good but at least I'm making an effort.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?

No

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

No. I was just looking around for dedicated role-play servers with quests and I stumbled upon you guys.

Character Name:

Ivan Ulric

Character Age:

Character Race:

Human

Appearance:

Dark blue left eye and Light gray right eye. Midnight Black hair short on the sides and short bangs.

Written Test!

By the barrels." He raises his arm and points at the man in a brownish red cloak standing at the entrance of the alley way. I put my hood up and begin to walk toward him.

“I sure hope you got the right guy.” He scoffs.

“Don’t worry, I can tell a rich from poor.” I quietly walk behind him, making sure no-one will see. I quickly cover his mouth and wrap my arm around his neck, bringing him to the ground. I drag him further into the alley, giving the elf a thumbs up.

“Let’s see our score, shall we.” He jogs up, helping me loot the man. I check his pockets, finding some coins. He pulls out a small leather bag and shakes it.

“Told ya.” I nod my head with approval. I pat around his coat, feeling papers. I pull them out and begin to read. “What’s that?”

“Draft papers.”

“Draft papers? Why the hell did this guy have those?” I shrug and look at him.

“How the hell would I know?” He licks his teeth and rubs his chin.

“Maybe you should get into the army. They get free meals and get paid. Good pay too.” He puts the small coin bag in his pocket. “Ya might even get to see your brother.” I look at the ground, I look up and at him.

“He’s dead.” He paused for a moment.

“Seriously?” I nod and stand up. “What, on a mission or something?" I begin to cover the unconscious man in old garbage and empty rum bottles.

"He got shot in battle. He didn't survive." His brows raise and he looks to the side.

"Oh, sorry." I give a limp smirk as I back away from the body. We turn to the street as guards yell at us. We raise our hoods and begin to sprint down the alley, away from them.

“It was a shock for everyone. He was a Kingsman.” He shook his head.

“There looked at as immortal. But all it takes is a blade. Damn shame.” We both hear a guard approaching and look out toward the street.

“Time to go.” The guard spots us and yells. We sprint further down the alley way and lose him, laughing as we escaped.

My brother joined the army when I was eight. He'd occasionally come back home to say hi or have a meal with us. Every time he'd talk about how things are going and all the cool stuff he has seen. I admired him and looked up to him. My parents were happy then. He gave honor to our family name. But then the nation got into a war. We're not sure with who or what but they were powerful. My brother died in battle trying to save a fellow archer. After we received the news everything went down hill. My father began to visit the tavern a lot and my mother was always silent and melancholy. My father came back home each night drunk and angry. He would sometimes beat my mother, I would always try to stop him but it always ended up with me getting the punishment. I'd gladly take my mothers place to protect her. I learned just how truly important my older brother was to them. He was the one that kept them together, the one that made them happy. I was expected to live up to my brother. Bull. I’ve been rummaging the streets looking for food and stuff to steal, hustling newcomers for money. Sometimes I think about my older brother. He was a solider, doing what must be done no matter the task. A brother who will have someone's back no matter what. A man that provided for his family. I’ve failed to live up to his legacy. But he has a saying I shall never forget. You can’t rush perfection. You could say that I’m really, taking my time.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Hey there, I'll be looking this over

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Hey there, a few things to look over:
-We usually discourage heterochromia, as it's meant to be a rare condition.
-I'd like for you to expand on powergaming a bit

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Declined due to inactivity