Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Grand Desert hunt 5/14/19 6pmish

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
The grand desert hunt

House Telarion Calls all those parties interested to travel down to the cradle to meet for a Grand hunt in the deserts of the west with the vanishing of most the Wise house and the falling of their city of Aelemer into ruins the scorpions that were freed in the caves of the desert long ago have been left to prosper and grow. With trade endangered in the area from these very large beasts and their threat to even well armed caravans crossing the deserts a hunt to help nip the population in check will be conducted. Hunters and adventurers of all walks of life who have experience fighting monsters and creatures are welcome,the effort will aid to secure trade from cherry valley, and linistel to the rest of the world.

Ign:
Character Name:
Inventory & Attire:
Extra Notes:

Party Attending.
Andre Charles Ursae
Lothaire von Dugald
Asero Crow
Hugo
Aelyth Fuvur
Kublai
Ayda Ulamyar
Lavendula Hal'Shink'maho
Salazar K. Dunn

Last edited:

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
IGN: OldTownCowboy
Character Name: Lothaire von Dugald
Inventory & Attire: Light robes, hood and mask to cover skin from burning/avoid dust exposure, boar spear and longsword, lots of water.
Extra Notes: n/a, will update if it becomes relevant.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Ign: electricwisekid
Character Name: Asero Crow
Inventory & Attire: [TBA]
Extra Notes: time to kick some scorpion butt again

Edouard2000 bring Edger for old time’s sake?

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
Ign: sadko12345
Character Name: Hugo
Inventory & Attire: Mace, dagger. Jerkin and cloak. Water flask.
Extra Notes: Is this 6 PM EST or some other timezone?

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
IGN: Kurzik
Character Name: Aelyth Fuvur
Inventory & Attire: Satchel for snacks and water, and bandages. Probably light robes/face coverings like Lothaire with some leather armour bits on the chest and arms.Trousers tucked into knee high boots. Also a dagger and a ranseur spear.
Extra Notes: Is following Lothaire about.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Ign: Bartooliinii
Character Name: Kublai
Inventory & Attire: a heavy hatchet, a fine hatchet and a utility knife. Also a flask of water
Extra Notes: I do believe it's Aelmere, not Aelemer. And 6pm in which timezone my man?

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Considering I was poked about this, might as well.

Ign: Asirel_Luik
Character Name: Ayda Ulamyar
Inventory & Attire:
- Falchion/"Darkstar"/Her Focus​
-Bow/Arrows​
-Seax​
-Basic First Aid materials​
-Magic​
-Leather armor with leather bits on it to protect the vitals​
Extra Notes: You owe me for this. Also tagging Cukie1 and Azur to fill something out. If I'm doing this, so are they.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Ign: Cukie1
Character Name: Lavendula Hal'Shink'maho
Inventory & Attire:
-Leather and cloth clothing​
-Medical equipment {Needles, thread bandaging}​
-Ointments​
-Salves​
-Healing oils​
-Stiletto Dagger​
Extra Notes: I was obligated by Azur and Ayda

Last edited:

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Ign: A_Z_U_R
Character Name: Salazar K. Dunn
Inventory & Attire:
- Leather and cloth clothing, with additional leather overcoat. Bracers along the arms for additional protection.​
- Basic medical items such as bandaging, carried with a satchel.​
- Bastard Sword.​
- Stiletto Dagger​
- A single bottle of harming potion.​
Extra Notes: I'm being framed by Cukie1 , and Ayda is abusive.

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
I have a meeting i got called into unexpectedly before work, I am not going to cancel this event as so many have applied for it and blarg is still set to dm it, the plan is to meet at the cradle and move into the desert for people to track and kill the scorpians andre gets one for nwlame the rest will get whatever the desire from the other.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I have a meeting i got called into unexpectedly before work, I am not going to cancel this event as so many have applied for it and blarg is still set to dm it, the plan is to meet at the cradle and move into the desert for people to track and kill the scorpians andre gets one for nwlame the rest will get whatever the desire from the other.
Wait, you can't make it, but your character gets to take one to Nwalme for a chance to be one of Fuvur's champions? :confused:

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Wait, you can't make it, but your character gets to take one to Nwalme for a chance to be one of Fuvur's champions? :confused:
whether or not it will be considered a valid entry for the emperor's game will be left to ic discretion. i'm just going to have dming the event for now

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
appreciate it!
andres just doing it to do it he dont care about the title,it is to spur others to do hunts as well as to tie into something that i have going on icly with a few people,rl tends to screw up plans as i had to sit in on a meeting for a state inquiry.