Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased [Revenant] Duke Westmay

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
First off, I'd like to say that I'm on my phone posting this, so sorry for any typos!

Secondly, I want to stress that I am NOT mad or angry in any way.

Alright, here goes.

In regards to Brennard Westmay, I'm getting very negative feedback based on claims of 'OPness,' 'Godmodding,' 'Powergaming,' and the like. I would like to say that Benny is incredibly toned down from what he was. If I brought Brenny to HW with all of his abilities fully there, he would basically /never/ lose a fight. I have RP'd as him fot THREE years, and out of respect and kindess towards the rules and playerbase of the server, I degraded his abikities greatly.

Yet I always get the, "You don't always have to win."

In the time I have played here, Westmay has died six times through combat. Not once has he won in a fair fight. I have, since I arrived, focused on giving the other player(s) more fun than myself. I always put a fight, I always take awhile to go down - but I always let the other party win. I survived Jason because he ran. I beat Edward because he was injured and on the ground. I have always found it fun to, most of the time, let the other player(s)more win in combat RP. I NEVER win. Not once have I won a fair fight. I've only won one-sided battles or that which I have a distinct advantage.

I try my hardest to offer intense combat that stretches out.
I very much like letting other people win.
Because of this, I continue to revive my character, because he will always offet fun, entertaining battles.

Last night, I faced Evelyn. I put forth all of his ability, I used all of his training. It as a fight I was VERY determined to win. I was met with claims of cheating, metagaming, and the like.

I'm done.

No longer will I offer the most always defeat of my character. I will very likely win against you in a battle.

There are very few people that are capable of overpowering Brennard.

Jason, Godric, Tzemik, Nwalme, and other people that are magus.
Alison will no longer be allowed to walk all over Brennard.
Jaime is ten years less than him. Brennard is more skilled.
Other people, depending on the training that they have DONE and can VOUCH for, will be a difficult battle.

I'm sorry if you think I godmod, OP myself, and never lose. The truth of the matter is that Brennard always loses.
He will not anymore.

I will be using the fullest of his abilities gained and practiced right here in HW. I am certainly not claiming that I will be using the power that I had before I came here.

I train ruthlessly by myself. Jason intensely trains me.
I am an Evist. Elz was my former Queen, and she can state how key and powerful the Order was back in her kingdom.

Thank you for reading, I will reply to all that post.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
First off, I'd like to say that I'm on my phone posting this, so sorry for any typos!

Secondly, I want to stress that I am NOT mad or angry in any way.

Alright, here goes.

In regards to Brennard Westmay, I'm getting very negative feedback based on claims of 'OPness,' 'Godmodding,' 'Powergaming,' and the like. I would like to say that Benny is incredibly toned down from what he was. If I brought Brenny to HW with all of his abilities fully there, he would basically /never/ lose a fight. I have RP'd as him fot THREE years, and out of respect and kindess towards the rules and playerbase of the server, I degraded his abikities greatly.

Yet I always get the, "You don't always have to win."

In the time I have played here, Westmay has died six times through combat. Not once has he won in a fair fight. I have, since I arrived, focused on giving the other player(s) more fun than myself. I always put a fight, I always take awhile to go down - but I always let the other party win. I survived Jason because he ran. I beat Edward because he was injured and on the ground. I have always found it fun to, most of the time, let the other player(s)more win in combat RP. I NEVER win. Not once have I won a fair fight. I've only won one-sided battles or that which I have a distinct advantage.

I try my hardest to offer intense combat that stretches out.
I very much like letting other people win.
Because of this, I continue to revive my character, because he will always offet fun, entertaining battles.

Last night, I faced Evelyn. I put forth all of his ability, I used all of his training. It as a fight I was VERY determined to win. I was met with claims of cheating, metagaming, and the like.

I'm done.

No longer will I offer the most always defeat of my character. I will very likely win against you in a battle.

There are very few people that are capable of overpowering Brennard.

Jason, Godric, Tzemik, Nwalme, and other people that are magus.
Alison will no longer be allowed to walk all over Brennard.
Jaime is ten years less than him. Brennard is more skilled.
Other people, depending on the training that they have DONE and can VOUCH for, will be a difficult battle.

I'm sorry if you think I godmod, OP myself, and never lose. The truth of the matter is that Brennard always loses.
He will not anymore.

I will be using the fullest of his abilities gained and practiced right here in HW. I am certainly not claiming that I will be using the power that I had before I came here.

I train ruthlessly by myself. Jason intensely trains me.
I am an Evist. Elz was my former Queen, and she can state how key and powerful the Order was back in her kingdom.

Thank you for reading, I will reply to all that post.