Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Grand Opening Feast~

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed

During the Day of Fireday, 6th of Fogwater our lovely Dorothy Plug shall host an opening feast for the Emerald Enclave.
She invites all citizens of Altera and the Sorrowlands,
to come together for a single day, and to eat at her
table in peace. To laugh, to talk, and to toast in the hope of giving the Alterans a place of hope and healing.

She asks that the Alterans bring food and drink from wherever they come, to bring together the nations for a day, In hopes of spending this day in peace.

2014-08-26_14.26.00.png

After the feast, there will be a gathering for any and all who would like to participate in the actual opening of the Enclave in the name of Skraag. There will be a ritual performed within the Enclave along with a prayer said by Dorothy Plug to hopefully draw his attention towards this place of devotion. All alterans are welcome to join this gathering, but there will be /no/ tolerance for violence, ritual interruptions, or disrespect towards Skraag or his ideals.
Please, join into the devotion, even if you are not a follower and are just curious, this is a good time to learn~
2014-08-23_23.23.10.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The feast will not be hosted under any specific religion, it will be religion neutral, but, it will be hosted /in/ holy lands claimed under Skraag's domain, and violence will [ICly] not be permitted.

[OOCly it is not a rule, you are perfectly welcome to start something, but you are forewarned there will be consequences ICly]

The Gathering afterword however /will/ be held in Skraags name, but it is optional to all and only those who wish attend need attend.
Violence and interruption RP is advised against but again it is not an OOC rule, I will not restrict character action, just... you know, it's a ritual, have some sense. : )
------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, september 6th !
------------------------------------------
-7PM GMT, or 3PM EST
[UK] GMT = 19:00 (7PM)
[EU] CET = 21:00 (9PM)
[USA, Pacific] PST = 12:00 (Noon)
[USA, Rockies] MST - 13:00 (1PM)
[USA, Midwest] CST = 14:00 (2PM)
[USA, Atlantic] EST = 15:00 (3PM)
[N.W Australia] AWST = 03:00 (4AM)*
[S.E Australia] AEDT = 06:00 (7AM)*
*Remember for these timezones it will be the next day..

These are the times :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So!!
Recap-
Bring food from your cities and kingdoms, this event is public! Bring everyone :D It is openly known amongst all alterans, posters are posted at the crossroads of course!
The event is peaceful, but I do consent to violence occuring as I would not restrict character action, but I'd ask that you at least try to hold some restraint since you will be ICly within Holy Lands /and/ in front of a hospital.
There will be no discrimination- Even the bad guys will be welcomed :p

Have funn!!!

@dUMMY @Tybalt @ironassassin @MaelstromPuddle
tag who ever you like in the comments :heart:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Ohoh I might try and make this one.

EDIT: I don't know for sure we'll see.

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
*resists the urge to go to her office* I uh- GAAAAH, I know how and I want to *shrugs* I'll make san come though

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Still gonna come, me is one of the few left who isnt of to Kavdek and will be stuck there for the rest of their lifes

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
I can be on on the 6th.... the 26th that is, tell me alllll about it though please ? :p

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
I fixed the date already. Its no longer on the same day as the Kavdek trip, its the following saturday

Tybalt

Lord of Altera

During the Day of Fireday, 6th of Fogwater our lovely Dorothy Plug shall host an opening feast for the Emerald Enclave.
She invites all citizens of Altera and the Sorrowlands,
to come together for a single day, and to eat at her
table in peace. To laugh, to talk, and to toast in the hope of giving the Alterans a place of hope and healing.

She asks that the Alterans bring food and drink from wherever they come, to bring together the nations for a day, In hopes of spending this day in peace.

View attachment 51198

After the feast, there will be a gathering for any and all who would like to participate in the actual opening of the Enclave in the name of Skraag. There will be a ritual performed within the Enclave along with a prayer said by Dorothy Plug to hopefully draw his attention towards this place of devotion. All alterans are welcome to join this gathering, but there will be /no/ tolerance for violence, ritual interruptions, or disrespect towards Skraag or his ideals.
Please, join into the devotion, even if you are not a follower and are just curious, this is a good time to learn~
View attachment 51052

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The feast will not be hosted under any specific religion, it will be religion neutral, but, it will be hosted /in/ holy lands claimed under Skraag's domain, and violence will [ICly] not be permitted.

[OOCly it is not a rule, you are perfectly welcome to start something, but you are forewarned there will be consequences ICly]

The Gathering afterword however /will/ be held in Skraags name, but it is optional to all and only those who wish attend need attend.
Violence and interruption RP is advised against but again it is not an OOC rule, I will not restrict character action, just... you know, it's a ritual, have some sense. : )
------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, september 6th !
------------------------------------------
-7PM GMT, or 3PM EST
[UK] GMT = 19:00 (7PM)
[EU] CET = 21:00 (9PM)
[USA, Pacific] PST = 12:00 (Noon)
[USA, Rockies] MST - 13:00 (1PM)
[USA, Midwest] CST = 14:00 (2PM)
[USA, Atlantic] EST = 15:00 (3PM)
[N.W Australia] AWST = 03:00 (4AM)*
[S.E Australia] AEDT = 06:00 (7AM)*
*Remember for these timezones it will be the next day..

These are the times :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So!!
Recap-
Bring food from your cities and kingdoms, this event is public! Bring everyone :D It is openly known amongst all alterans, posters are posted at the crossroads of course!
The event is peaceful, but I do consent to violence occuring as I would not restrict character action, but I'd ask that you at least try to hold some restraint since you will be ICly within Holy Lands /and/ in front of a hospital.
There will be no discrimination- Even the bad guys will be welcomed :p

Have funn!!!

@dUMMY @Tybalt @ironassassin @MaelstromPuddle
tag who ever you like in the comments :heart:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

No discriminate, even bad guys will be welcomed...All of Altera welcomed....Certain RP we had, and I am tagged? xD

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
No discriminate, even bad guys will be welcomed...All of Altera welcomed....Certain RP we had, and I am tagged? xD
Shush, you'll still be stuck in Kavdek

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Dorothy... Is also going to Kavdek you know?
Dummy If you also go, then my plan to take over the world is going fine, taking over the northern kingdoms and the sorrows
laughs.gif