Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Grand Opening Feast~

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Naa, I think I'll let the walls and gate do there jobs :p
*readies the canons and ships and shoots a good anime couple at the wall* their power is over 9000

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Aidon I just realised that I got nothing to be affraid off, you're , banned :(:(:( ;~;

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
dont worry, when im back, my char will still have aged, so i'll be 10 1/4 !!! fear the 10 and 1/4 year old!!
But they will be back from kavdek and bowing for emperor Sankera already

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
But they will be back from kavdek and bowing for emperor Sankera already
. . . . *uses geass* you will acknowledge me as emperor!!
p.s. in all fairness, i broke a rule, its my own fault and i don't mind,i'm gona not break the rules .. . EVER AGAIN and probably get tier 10 tanks on world of tanks :p

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
if he is... dont worry, hes almost as bad as me at planning :p [no offence is meant, just a joke sank :p ]
All I need is a good planner, OOC contact with area owners, and some people that are willing to work for me. Maybe I could use the greylings, they are nice to San

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Graylings - Population 2

You have full OOC permission from me buddo - IC resistance and backlash will be your issue

skuller

Lord of Altera
All I need is a good planner, OOC contact with area owners, and some people that are willing to work for me. Maybe I could use the greylings, they are nice to San
Getting help from Greylings... Wouldn't reccomend it ;)
Edit: Just noticed Tybalts post above this. Any discussion can be carried into a convo. :)