Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Great Alteran Horse Race

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Navigation Race
This race focuses on the ability to use maps and directions, the ability to plan ahead, deciding on the best path to follow.

There are future races planned, but with barely any roads settled this will be a definite test of skill and of course, whoever has the fastest horse.

When
6th December
8pm GMT
6am GMT + 10 (so 6am on saturday for aussies)
Sorry but I don't know other timezones

Requirements
Horse (Pig is allowed too, purely for laughs)
Saddle
Lead

Prizes
1st prize
40,000 rads​
2nd prize
20,000 rads​
3rd prize
10,000 rads​
(The rads aren't spawned in, it's coming from my own account)

Basics
Observe the map placed below!
The numbers are circled over towns I've selected in the order they need to be traveled to.
I will settle my account or alts in each of the towns and they will be holding an item (most likely a written book) that you have to dismount your horse (or pig) to collect.

Once you receive the first book, you need to trade it at the next town for another book, which you trade at the town after that. Without this trade, and receiving the last book, you cannot win.

There are no lines drawn because that is down to you to figure it out, and of course hunt down the account hiding in each town, although I will try to make them stand in open areas.

This doesn't require any changes to the towns I'll stand in, so I hope it's fine that I do

horserace.jpg

Winners!

2013-12-07_07.02.34.png
The biggest turnout for the race was a group from House Renatus! Known for their breeding of horses.
First Prize went to Septimus Aetherson II (Spearhorn)
Second Prize went to Uriv Astrius (MiniBun1342)
Third Prize went to Jefferson Smith (nathanbarnett36)

Runners up!
2013-12-07_07.20.34.png
Lucas Varoon (AssassinatorRFC)

Won 5,000 radiants for being a good sport!
2013-12-07_07.53.13.png
(Zimrock)
Also won 5,000 after finishing the race long after everyone else had finished, wonderful determination!

Last edited:

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Well I suppose shooting/attacking other players wouldn't be allowed :p, and especially teleporting, finding any way to cheat would disqualify anyone from racing for this race and the next I host.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
What if I crazy glued wings onto my pig, with a bit of duct tape for extra stability?

In seriousness, this seems amazing, Sally. Going try my best to make it.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
If only I had myself a horse... and a lead, and a saddle. No wait, I have a saddle, just need the horse and lead...
Objectives 33% Complete