Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Great Alteran Horse Race

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I just heard this is the 7th of december and not tomorrow, I won't be able to attend then, because then it is 'Sinterklaas' evening at my parents place. That is similar to christmas in Holland, to say the least. But have lots of fun you guys ;)

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
The numbers are circled over towns I've selected in the order they need to be traveled to.
I will settle my account or alts in each of the towns and they will be holding an item (most likely a written book) that you have to dismount your horse (or pig) to collect.

Once you receive the first book, you need to trade it at the next town for another book, which you trade at the town after that. Without this trade, and receiving the last book, you cannot win.

There are no lines drawn because that is down to you to figure it out, and of course hunt down the account hiding in each town, although I will try to make them stand in open areas.
View attachment 38486
I hope everyone's aware of this part of the race! Just quoting this part to clarify it :p, oh and it wont be all my alts, Michcat will help me as well~

Oh and the race is in 2 days (should be), so hopefully it'll go well

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Anyone still needing a good horse i have horses with speeds upto and including 12.9 m/s for sale

Jupa15

Settling in Altera
Hmmm... Races will be fun.

* Starts making bets and waits to rig the race *

In all honestly i'm kidding, I'll just start breeding horses and sell them for a fine penny ;)