Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Great Shrine Grand Opening

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Grand Opening Day for the Great Shrine near the Crossroads!

Come and Celebrate, for this shall obviously be a simple day for reverence towards the Pantheon. Nothing more... not at allll...

(( Plan for Revelations. Plan for the Emergence. Don't forget to check out an important thread, {Click Here} ))

Date:
Saturday
September 27th
7PM(19.00) GMT

Follow the link below for a timezone conversion! It'll show your local time on the right where the Event would take place.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=The+Great+Shrine+Opening&iso=20140927T11&p1=224

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
He, hehe, HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Will end fun ;)

Sos

Lord of Altera
Oooooo I do so wonder what this revalation may be.... Looks like my new character (whom I stil must name) will have ample opportunity to introduce himself.
Hope for the best, expect the worst, eh?

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Why the Crossroad, anyway? It's just an inn. Not even a town... Where do employees even live?

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Why the Crossroad, anyway? It's just an inn. Not even a town... Where do employees even live?
:/ crossroads or the thing itself, take a look in it, I guess

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Employees of the inn live in the inn, I get that. I'm curious where the employees of the library and the Auction House live though...
What auction house?