Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

GreekRose_'s Application [Declined - Jinny]

GreekRose

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
GreekRose_

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes, I have.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
I myself don't ever meta game. I think meta gaming is sort of like cheating, really. I don't like powergamers and I don't ever power game, I think its becoming a big problem in RP games, and they don't really earn their rank/power.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No, you do not.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko (SirNicholas14)

8. Tell us about yourself!
I like animals a lot, whenever I play MC I always need lots of dogs, cats, horses and llamas! I also really like plugins like Werewolf and Vampire, and I tend to be stubborn sometimes, but I really like fantasy games and texture packs.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
No. . .

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I didn't enjoy the server I last played on, and I looked for other roleplaying MC servers and found hollow world.

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:

My character is female and mysterious, born during a lightning storm. She likes nighttime more than day, and has her loyal dogs always at her side. She is very dark and odd, and she enjoys making potions and hunting. She also finds fun in scaring others. She likes to live in homes that blend into nature. She is a werewolf. She uses her werewolf form to hunt more and scare others.

Character Name:
Sil

Character Age:

Character Race:
European

Appearance:
Her skin in pale and eyes are gray. Her hair is silvery, and she has a slender face. When she is a werewolf, she has dark gray fur and white paws. She like dressing up in dark colors.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
x

Written Test!
Raised by wolves at a young age, she can understand them and likes their company. Bitten by one too, she is a werewolf. She is still learning the ways of the werewolf. She lived in a cave for some time, but she always enjoyed the outdoors more. Her hair was originally brown, but turned silver when she got bit.

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
I'm going to deny your application.​

You obviously did not:
Read any lore
Pay attention to the application rules

or
Take this seriously

You may reapply, if you take it seriously, in one week. That will be Tuesday, Oct 9th. If you have any questions or concerns about your denial, message me or a staff member.​