Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased [Dead] Gromm

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Minor Update:

-Gromm is now Khargyra-- The King's Hand-- to Khárûz Kublai. Piratep00f
-Minor update to relations, adding more folks. The relations needs a bigger update soon, but I shall leave it for another night due to the lateness of this post in terms of time itself (12:30am).
-Gromm no longer worships Korog.
-Change to Short Term and Long Term goals
since Gromm achieved many of his goals.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Small update:

+Gromm has Heart Failure, Stage C.
+Changed Short-Term and Edited Long-Term Goals
+Added a few more relations

Long roads through the raging days
Walked the world upon my wary way
Bestowed with the blade and phrase
Far too long I’ve been a lonesome stray
These lines upon my brow
They beckon to me now

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
;-; poor Grommy, I only just met him
Who will you be playing next?

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
;-; poor Grommy, I only just met him
Who will you be playing next?
A character that I've played longer then Gromm called Lana. I've commissioned some artwork for her recently and I'm really looking forward to playing her =)

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
7th of Springrise, PC-2293... Gromm has died.

Upon closing his eyes for the last time in Altera, he would re-open them in a much happier Realm. His soul, guided by the Grey Lady, enters Korog's Mead Halls where he would be reunited with Khárûz Seth Jenkins, Khárûz Krummi Stenahurr, his own wife Raisa, his sister... and countless other Dwarves that he once knew and didn't know. From now on, Gromm would sit at the entrance of Korog's Hall, greeting every Dwarf and Dwarven friend that enters, offering them a drink and celebrating lives gone past.
Gromm's death was a peaceful, content one. He is happier in Korog's Halls then in life, knowing he did all he could to restore the Dwarven Kingdom.

Death Update:
-Removed Age and added it to the new Death Date.
-All Occupations moved to Past Occupations.
+Added "Death" into History.
+Edited relations for the last time.
+His Current Residence has been edited.

Thank you to all those that Roleplayed with me as Gromm and was a part of his life =)

Piratep00f Seth_Jenkins Kitsune Jazzper

NIAH - I am wary of saying something that is not true. Can you confirm weather or not Gromm, by lore, would be in Korog's Mead Halls? =)
I am sorry to bug you with this, but it makes a nice closure to a character that finds comfort in the afterlife.

Attachments

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
NIAH - I am wary of saying something that is not true. Can you confirm weather or not Gromm, by lore, would be in Korog's Mead Halls? =)
I am sorry to bug you with this, but it makes a nice closure to a character that finds comfort in the afterlife.
The world may never know.