Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Guess who's back with Vengeance.

Jupa15

Settling in Altera
I, Jupa the fifteenth, Son of Jupa the fourteenth, Here by claim this section in the name of Altera.

In the name of Hareth, Skragg, Cubey and Mich,
I bless this section with all the cakes and wenches had,
For here I shall bloom.

Alright, after that, I have to say, i will be making a return around March if all goes well, and all i have to say for when i come back, is i will be " bring'in some magic to the seven seas. " Hopefully.

Any way, i'm not trying to make a irrelevant thread, i miss the basement, and this place was calling me, but to say other wise, i have more important information.

To some of the scum i dragged in last time, you know i'm a very big D&D player, but i was to lazy to learn the actual game, so i made a small version called " Revamp " a quick fire do up of the actual game, but as i been leaking to a good friend of mine ( @Arken ) I've recently thrown it all away and Redid the whole thing, making it more fun, more intense, and beautiful over all. So now, what i am asking you, is to volunteer as tributes and come with us on a adventure of Dragons, Dungeons, and amazing times.

All you need is to
A) Have skype and have a open day to play 2-3 hours on
B) Have a ( sorta ) quiet environment
C) Listen to any rules shouted at you by me, the Dm.
D) Fill out a character sheet.

NAME/RACE(i'll look at them, other then that, go nuts. )/CLASS ( Mage, Knight, Thief, Priest, Fighter, Bard, Ranger )

Back story :
Appearance :
Life goal :
Any thing else :

Now, go forth, and pardon me for the horrible thread writing i did today, for i am not use to doing these, but hopefully, by the time i'm back i will be.

First come first served need 5ish players.

( @Silvertread ) ( @Man5791 ) ( @SparkInSpace ) ( @Diarmuid Cronin (Elrohir) )
These are the people who will be chosen ( including Arky ) if no one volunteers.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
vyhycuixkg

I just recently got a job and such, not to mention I'm already part of a game.

:(

I have to decline. However, if there is ever a time that I'm free and you need a once off character being played, I'm yo mayn.

-K8

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
I'm free pretty much every afternoon after school, and on the weekends, though my laptop needs to be fixed....
NAME: Slo Rak Gra
RACE: Fire Dragon Hatchling
CLASS: Fighter
Back story : Hatched along with his brothers and sister Slo Rak Gra found he was able to burst into flames at a young age (only 50 years!). Following in the footsteps of his mother he soon left home at the age of 150 ready to battle any dangers he must. He quickly amassed a large hoard of riches and would spend days either lieing on his trove or looking for more gold. Eventually some of his older siblings (his nightmares) came by and melterd down his trove until it was burnt beyond worth or had seeped into the ground. He now spends his days re ammasing his hoard. He is currently 500.
Appearance : Ruby scales, with ebony claws that have ivory tips, teeth covered with black steel plates. Horned eyelids as well as a series of spikes all the way down his back. The tail is like a barbed spear head, small barbs to cause more damage.
Life goal : To achieve the greatest treasure trove of all dragons!
Any thing else : Nothing I can think of right now[/quote]

Last edited:

Jupa15

Settling in Altera
Two and a half? I'm okay with that.
C'mon oh Holy Magikarp.
You know you wanna lick a dragon.

And if you wanna join please fill out the form or try, it gives me more ways to use it against you for amazing wobbly story.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
I have always wanted to try something like this.... Could a COMPLETLY noob get permission to join?
(If yes, then I will fill out the app when i get on my pc and not my tablet)

Jupa15

Settling in Altera
As a noob to lazy to learn the actual game, Of course, friend.

( Yes thank you very much. )

Jupa15

Settling in Altera
* taps chin *
eh..
CONFIRMED.

I'll just give you a passive fire burst ability.
And I'll love the battle with a dragon clawing their skin off.

*Edit: Also, the mich/mitch thing is just a problem of mine. If i must type a friends name that sound the same but is differently spelt, I choose a nick name or one way of spelling it, then continue to use it as instinct. So sorry? :3

Last edited:

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Name: Spinel, but people tend to call him "Cat's eye" due to his red and cat like eyes
Class: Thief/assasin... Sneaker?
Race: A sub-race of humans which comes from a natural tribe where they have been trained for centuries to grab on to some of the cats abilities, as it's eye sight. They call themself The Felis

Back story : His name is Spinel, but in his tribal city he is known as "Cat eye" or "The first", he has lived in a tribal city unknown from society. His home have very little knowledge on the out world. He is the first known succesful Felis to aquire what they call the cat eye, which is an eye described in their legends as the person who has been granted the cats spirit.

Spinel is 6 years old and is walking around in the city, a day like the others, he wonders of to see the old leader of the house who have stepped down as leader and let his son take over. Spinel steps out infront of the old mans house. He takes a deep breath before he decides to run in and burst open the door. Spinel shouts "HELLO" as he enters the house. Spinels hears some mumbling and sees the old man walking out from his bedroom with his sleeping outfit on. The old man looks around as it seems that he can't see anything. He starts to light a candel. As the light turns on the old man looks at Spinel and makes a shocked face, Spinel looks confused back at him and asks him "Why were you sleeping?". The old man looks even more shocked at Spinel before he manages to say "It's night Spinel...", Spinel manages to hold in his laugh, but some seconds after bursts into laughter "The old man is really old I see! He doesn't even know it's bright day!". The old man looks speechless at Spinel. After some time the old man shakes his head and manages to regain focus. He looks at Spinel and notices his eyes. The old man points at Spenil and stutters "Your eyes- Don't you feel wierd?", Spinel tilts his head as he answers "No?"... The old man tells him about his eyes and their abilities and what have happened to him.

From that day Spinel has trained to master his ability, but will always have one flaw.... He will never know when it's dark or light.

Personality: He has a playish and childish personallity. He sometimes thinks very high of himself and likes to brag sometimes, but when he finds someone who has proven to be better than him he will be respectful over for that being. He has a weakness for womens and likes to flirt. He is not shy.
Appearance : He has blond half long hair. His clothes is black and has a good flexibility for him to use his cat like movements, it's also very formal looking. His is off normal height. His build is very thin and fragile, but very flexibel and light, so he can sneak better.
Life goal : To be the best at sneaking and be able to master his abilities even more
Any thing else : He will be tired at some times as he has hard times sleepings
He uses a weapon looking like this

Last edited:

Jupa15

Settling in Altera
I think I jumbled some one else with you Sparky, terribly sorry.

Also, Mok, you're approved, but forgot your class.