Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Guild Wars 2

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Wondering if anyone plays. Thinking about dusting off my poor Guardian and Ranger. And... the others.

I play GW 2 and I love it. I got it a couple months ago and I have a level 54. But I'd love to play a few dungeons here or there!

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
This game has extremely intrigued me, probably a terrible place to ask this but, considering the price of 40$, would you guys reccomend this to someone who's computer is terribly underpowered?

Edit: Nevermind, my computers graphic's card can't handle the game, sorry for wasted time. Might pick guild wars 2 up if I upgrade my graphics card though.

Last edited:

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Sunk in 600 hours, but the endgame wasn't there besides world v world, so I'm back to wow!

Tarron

Lord of Altera
This game is on sale for $20 right now if you want to pick it up, I just got it. If anyone wants to give it a shot with me at some point, add me on skype: lastgladius.

Tarron

Lord of Altera
Only $20..? Gah, I already have such an mmo problem. I kinda want to though.
There's no subscription fee, so that's nice.

I'd love to get a Hollow World group together to do whatever stuff you can do. I'm not experienced with MMO's, but eh.