Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Habin Appreciation Day!!!!!(I wait he's dead)

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
*letters would be sent out to all of Habins dearest Freinds and family*

Hello, I am not sure if you have heard or not, but our dear friend Habin Lydel has had a tragic accident from falling out of the tree he used to play his flute in, when the branch snapped, and is left paralyzed from the waste down. It's now near impossible for him to get out of bed and he is slowly giving up on life.

He is a dear friend to me and he really needs to be shown how much he is loved and appreciated. I hope to throw together a gathering of his best Freinds and love ones for a feast and party for our good ole friend. It really would do him good to just see the faces of all the ones he holds dear and I believe will restore his joy in life.

I hope you do make it
Sincerely,
Tybalt

Date and Time , TBA, sometime within the week

(Also, if everything gets approved, there will be a very nice surprise :) with a lil help from @Hogo-Sha Kitsune Elfa , or if that plan doesn't succeed this person @Sybbyl )

Guest List:

Elfa @Hogo-Sha Kitsune
Therry @Exclaimer
Alex Silversand @BrianAT16
Nera Engem @lycana
@Bungles
@everyone who lives in Lydel
Athryl @IceandFire
Nwalme @blargtheawesome
Mila @Monster_Dan
Tzemik @Michcat
Elmond @ironassassin
Chulkan @Goldengem25
Salhiera @gaby

If you think you would also get an invite, just tell meh ;)

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
*Warms up MorePlayerModels to fight*

((No seriously, whenever I'm near Bungles, this happens...))
View attachment 49689
The upside down signs follow my vision tracking, when they should be right side up and attacked to the house. The person on my left is actually a chest I believe.
Can I haz the link to that mod, pwetty pwease? :3

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Did I mention through-the-floor lag? I mean, I'm sure the US Government runs faster than my MC.
My pc can handle it, j6st like shaders, 32 chunk view, Google Chrome and what not at the same time :3