Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hadies's Re-Reapplication (Approved - Paint)

Ozzy

Lord of Altera
Legend
ozzmaniac
ozzmaniac
Legend
1. What is your Minecraft username?
ozzmaniac

2. How old are you?
18 now

3. What country are you from?
The United States of America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes, I read all of the materials over again.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is when one uses knowledge gained OOCly to get an advantage for their character in some way shape or form. Powergaming is doing something that would prevent another person from having the chance to do something in roleplay, or magically avoiding every attack or use invisible people to protect one's self from harm.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Absolutely not.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Squidzoid!

8. Tell us about yourself!
I am Hadies, I signed up for Hollowworld back in 2014, and I put a LOT of time into it back then. It has been a couple of years since I last did my other reapplication, and I just found my computer again. I figured "Why not?" So here I am.

I am interested in doing voice acting as well as some drawing and graphic design here and there. I have a plethora of different voices I can do. A few being: Kermit The Frog, Goofy, Mark Hamill's Joker, a (probably really bad) Russian accent, a bad Yoda, my own character Giggles The Clown, and Barack Obama. I have a bunch of others that I do but just don't have a name for them. I used to do a couple back when I was in the old Teamspeak, and would probably do a few if I can join the Discord. That is if people would care to hear them.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I have posted my artwork awhile back, but I don't have the links. I did draw my profile pic.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I found this server three or so years ago on Planet Minecraft because I was looking for a server to roleplay on. I was really interested when I saw a medieval roleplay server that was highly rated on the list.

Character Name:
Voreel Mol'Kar

Character Age:

Character Race:
Moor Elf

Appearance:
Jet black hair, muscular, 6'4"warm purple eyes, charcoal gray skin, rough face, wearing a dark leather chest piece, with a red leather spaulder with decorative gold inlays, black leather gloves and leather boots and wool leggings, with a red cloak and waist-cloth.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

rogue elf profile.png

Written Test!
Born to the Mol’Mar, Voreel and his family had to make due with what they had. His father a farmer, his mother a tailor. As the first of two children, he was always expected to be more mature, and help out wherever his parents needed it. His father would often need help with tending to the crops, and his mother would need help with her tailoring.

His father would often send him to town to retrieve fertilizer and get seeds, or to sell their produce. The many trips to town would allow him the time to learn how to "relieve" people of the weight in their pockets. He wasn't the best at it, and he was caught multiple times due to being inexperienced and quite careless. He would be scolded and often be chased after being caught, though he was quick and managed to slip away every time. He managed to get away with it on a few occasions though.

The first time he ever got away with taking someone's coin purse, he ended up getting 20 radiants! He went to town baker and got himself a sweet roll and ate it along the way home to bring back the seeds his father sent him to get. After he got home, he brought his father the seeds and went to help his mother. As he helped his mother make a woolen shirt for their neighbor, he proceeded to tell her about the 20 radiants that he took. He could see that she was not happy with what he did and was scolded for taking stuff that wasn't his. She told him "If you have to take something, you have got to have a reason for it and that you don't take from the people who are not deserving of it!"

Many years had passed, he had left home and traveled from town to town, working on getting better at being quick and quiet and sticking to the shadows and practiced getting better at picking peoples pockets by taking from the local drunkards, and got better at learning how to fight due to trying to take from ruffians. He would only take from the ones that were rude and would talk out of line towards him or others. He would then use any extra funds to treat any lovely ladies he met along the way, and get a favor here and there.

Last edited:

Ozzy

Lord of Altera
Legend
ozzmaniac
ozzmaniac
Legend
Had to edit because a portion 8's answer was accidentally cut due to a Ctrl+Z press, and my word test being 401 words in Grammarly, but only 398 in Word.

Ozzy

Lord of Altera
Legend
ozzmaniac
ozzmaniac
Legend
Edited again because apparently pressing Ctrl+Z removes a lot more then it should at times.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Heya- First of all I'd like to apologize for the delay, I've been a bit swamped and sorta just forgot I had an application pending. Secondly, I've read your application and its good, the only thing I want you to know is when you start on the server none of your skills can be above the novice level, all skills must be learned via RP.

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Ozzy

Lord of Altera
Legend
ozzmaniac
ozzmaniac
Legend
I understand whole heartedly. I know, I just said he worked on getting them better, it is kinda a telling of what is currently happening.
Awesome though! Thank you!

Ozzy

Lord of Altera
Legend
ozzmaniac
ozzmaniac
Legend
Paint said:
Heya- First of all I'd like to apologize for the delay, I've been a bit swamped and sorta just forgot I had an application pending. Secondly, I've read your application and its good, the only thing I want you to know is when you start on the server none of your skills can be above the novice level, all skills must be learned via RP.

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.
When am I supposed to be able to do the /warp whitelist command in game? I am trying now, but it isn't working.