Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Halbed Gamble

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
1551232679407.png

"Greetings, fiends of Fortune, foes of the rich, and the rich themselves alike. All are invited to this non-exclusive gamble within Halbed. Dress warm, as the winters have not gotten any warmer and bring a hefty coin purse. Any who brave to this gamble; Jax favors the bold.

Best wishes in high rolling,
~ Jax's Blessed."

-=[]=-

Main Event
Mass Dice Throw - One single round where all attendees who desire will sit in the gambler's circle and throw their luckiest die on the map of Eastmere. If there is a tie for highest number, those who hold one of the lucky high numbers will re-roll until a winner is apparent.

Secondary Event
Sooleran's Flint/Marbles - Those who wish to participate will place their buy-in in the pot. There is a big tub of sand with marbles scattered within. Players will scoop their cup into the sand and the lucky will pour only sand. If a marble/flint drops from your cup, you are considered out and the rest will play until only one person remains.(Played by placing gravel and breaking it. Gravel = Sand, Flint = Marble.)

!! Please sign-up by posting below so i may add you to the region if you intend to play Sooleran's Flint!!

Single Events
Breach - You roll a 2d6 against one person, taking turns. The goal is to add together your own total until one of you reaches 100, but if both parties both break 100 by their final roll, the winning bet goes to whoever's total was highest.

Wheel - A wheel of fortune will be ran, with a cap of 10 to 300 radiants per spin. Roll a d20 and the tile will spin that number

Sermon
The lucky bastard is to give way for good tidings and honor the main event's winner(s).

[OOC]

When: March 3rd, 4 PM EST
Where: Halbed! Within the new gambling hall. Directions will be posted on signs.
What:
A gamble for Jax worshippers + Co.

Lannis Solus Elz

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
I'd go but theres an event planned an hour after this that I without a doubt cant miss.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
In a non Jasper way of saying it. Rawkiller put a wedding on that day a bit before you put this up. And I cant miss it because I play the bride.
It seems like more people can attend this on sunday rather than Saturday as p00f has his dungeoneering event that day, so i will likely keep this on the date posted. I can move it an hour back if you want?

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
It seems like more people can attend this on sunday rather than Saturday as p00f has his dungeoneering event that day, so i will likely keep this on the date posted. I can move it an hour back if you want?
You don't have to change it. I was just saying I would if it was at a different time. XD

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Wooo might visit, that weekend is super busy for me, but I'll give it a shot!

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Thank you all for coming. (Those watching, and participating), A fine turnout as usual!