Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Halendar Pyne - The Librarian

Halendar

Lord of Altera
Halendar Pyne-The Librarian
(Hal)

(As close to Halendar as I could get... that "gettyimages" thing is not there btw...)

KEY INFORMATION:

Race: Human, not sure what else... he never met his mother nor did his father tell him much about her.

Social Status: Respected Commoner

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 5 ft 10 in/ 178 cm

Weight: 190 lbs/ 86 kg

Date of Birth: 24th of Winterfeast- 2200, The Full Hollow

Date of Death: 19th of Lightshine- 2261, Year of Compromise

Current Home: Tambry

Voice: He sounds like Kili from "The Hobbit"

PHYSIOLOGY:

Build:
Muscular body with broad shoulders. One could tell he stays fit, and is getting stronger by the day.

Hair: Short dark brown hair, brushed to the right forming a combover

Eyes: Dark brown like his hair. They appear to be welcoming at first sight... until he decides you don't deserve his amiability. They then quickly turn piercing... and cold.

Skin: Light skin with a fair complexion. His hands however are coarse to the touch as he has been practicing fighting.

Identifying Marks: He has no scars at the moment, and nothing to identify him from a crowd of people other than, perhaps, his beard.

Hygiene: Bathes at least once a week, and likes to stay fresh by washing his face morning and night.

APPEARANCE:

Carries himself well. He does however slouch in his sit from time to time.
A strong jaw line is hidden underneath a short beard that stretches across his face.
A slightly larger nose than most as well.

Clothing: Wears a dark green cloak and tunic, black gloves and boots, and dark brown trousers

Weaponry: Carries around a bow and sword from his father.

It's a simple recurve bow, but he keeps it close to his heart all the same.

Again the sword has no special qualities, but is a way to remember his father.

PRIZED POSSESSIONS:
He does not value any material items too highly, but here's the list of some exceptions...

Father's sword and bow.

His books, and writing materials.
Of course Max, his loyal steed.

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:

Strengths: His skill with a bow is quite good, but could use improvement.
He is a strong writer and is very literate.

Fears: Dislikes the dark, and grows anxious when alone at night without lights.

Weaknesses: Is prone to help those in need, and this sometimes gets him into trouble. (beginning to understand when to step into a problem, and when it's not his place to do so)
When he is nervous he talks noticeably more, sometimes saying foolish things...(he is not often nervous however)
He does not often get angry, but when he does it is difficult for him to calm down.

Intelligence: Very well read, and speaks intelligently.

Languages: Only knows the common tongue, but hopes to learn elvish someday...

Profession: Works as the museum curator in Tambry, but is thinking of changing his profession to something more centered around books and literature.
Works at the Scriptorium in Thiil tending to it's needs when he can, however his primary focus is being Tambry's Librarian at the moment.

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:

Personality:
Friendly, but grows more and more cautious as he experiences new situations, realizing the dangers of the world.
He tries to solve things peacefully before employing other means to resolve conflicts...
Not being one to run from a fight he will not give up easily, however he is no fool either... He knows when he is outmatched, and acts accordingly.

Religion or Cults: Does not have a specific religion yet, but He now follows Skraag in a way. Trying to confirm if Skraag's idea of Undeath is the same as his own... Respects most other Gods and Goddesses, especially Silas and Theodora.
He only holds hate for one God of the Pantheon... Jishrim.

Alignment: Good/Neutral. He's not afraid to get his hands dirty if the need arises, but strays as far away from the path of evil as he possibly can. Only time will tell just how far that path will be.

Short Term Goals:

-Join The Rangers Guild

-Hone his skills with bows as well as swords

-Continue to work on his writing

Long Term Goals:

-Become a well known writer.

-Help the world anyway he can. (He does not wish to sit idly by as horrible things happen.)

-Travel the world (Not a priority)

TRIVIA:

Favorite...

Place:
The library and/or nature.

Pastime: Reads and writes often.
Has taken to practicing with swords and bows more often
Enjoys brewing teas, as well as other drinks (does not take it too seriously)
Recently has begun fishing to relieve stress...

Food: A juicy pork chop grilled on a piping hot stove.

Drink: A strong cup of Earl Grey tea.

Colour: Dark green

Animal: He is quite fond of horses.

Least Favorite...

Place:
Any place too dark

Pastime: Drinking heavily (that's not to say he won't do it on occasion)

Food: Potatoes

Drink: Northern Vodka... it's too strong for his liking.

Color: He doesn't dislike any specific color, but is unsettled by the combination of black and red...

Animal: Respects all animals, but is wary of spiders...

RELATIONS:

Loved: His Father

Trusted:
Nyhllis Syrain and Lillium di Castille
@Cukie1
@Ali

Befriended: Mila Walterius and Kitrana Dawnriver
@Raith

@godfather1

Liked: Ashna, Jackson Maldive, Aewin, Kelta Brinn, Tybalt, Taphina
@Chico_genre
@Lannis
@Somnastra
@Ali
@Tybalt
@Taphina

Neutral: Dum'ni Plug
@dUMMY

Unsure of: Aracena, Mother(Hazel Pyne)
@Niah

@SpartanDory

Wary of: N/A

Afraid of: N/A

Disliked: Damon
@Jackjack455

Hated: N/A

BACKSTORY(WIP...) :
-Time of Innocence-

INSPIRATIONS:

CURRENT STATE: (from his point of view)

I've lived a good life. Live in a nice home in Storm's Landing, had a beautiful wife, and the best most brightest son a father could ask for. But it's time for me to rest now. That's okay though. I have no regrets. The only thing that pains me is that I'm leaving my son Alistair behind, alone. He's only sixteen. I already signed off on all the papers so he'll be the owner of the house, but he's still just a boy. I've done all I can for him to prepare him for this day. I just pray he'll be okay.

My in-game name is: Jrk13

Last edited:

Halendar

Lord of Altera
Wanted to make things a little more organized so here is the in-depth relationships here.:p

In-Depth Relationships

-Loved-

Father: He raised Halendar... by himself, but now he's gone. Hal will forever keep him close to his heart.

-Trusted-

Lillium di Castille: He wishes they had time to speak more often. He feels safe to confide his worries and concerns to her. She is one of the very few he can say that about. Finding her to be a very close friend, he would be devastated should he ever lose her.

Nyhllis Syrain: They care deeply for one another. Nyhl is like a daughter to him. If he ever lost her... he wouldn't know what to do.

-Befriended-

Mila: She seems more cold-hearted every time he sees her. She threatened to use Nyhllis as a human shield. He didn't like that, but Mila is still a friend. He still is loyal to her, and will do what she asks of him... within reason.

Kitrana Dawnriver: He finds her to be pleasant company. She doesn't speak too much he has noticed, keeping her emotions to herself most of the time. He looks forward to getting to know her more. Plus she seems to share his love of tea...

-Liked-

Ashna: Mila said she stopped her from finishing off Maryann. He is unsure how to feel about that... but he still finds her to be likable enough. Only time will tell how he truly feels about her.

Aewin: Leaving him in the dust in a horse race, and stopping a fight simply by unsheathing his sword? A man of many skills indeed. Nonetheless, He appears to be a good man. He sees no reason not to like him.

Kelta: He didn't have the pleasure of speaking to her long in the Crossroads Inn. One thing he did catch from their short conversation was her intelligence. He very much liked that about Kelta, and hopes he has the pleasure of speaking with her again soon.

Tybalt: He seems like a respectable man who puts other's well being before his own. Hal has heard things about him acting on whim at times, but has not seen this for himself. For the time being he sees no reason not to like him.

Taphina: She cares as much about Nyhl as Hal, perhaps even more. He doesn't know her well, but hopes that will change in time.

-Neutral-

Dum'ni Plug: At the moment Dum'ni is his leader in the Guardians of Immortality. He does not know him very well, but is intrigued by the way he acts in conversation. He finds him peculiar, and hopes to discover more about him in the future.

-Unsure of-

Mother(Hazel Pyne): She met him in the Crossroads inn not long ago two times. The first time was... not too pleasant, but the second time they had a chance to talk. He does not completely forgive her for what she has done, but as of now he's willing to give her a chance...

-Wary of-

-Afraid of-

-Disliked-

Damon: He wants to see him brought to justice. No man should be able to get away with kidnapping. One thing about the man has him confused though. Why would he just let Nyhllis go?

-Hated-

Last edited: