1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! Get Whitelisted Today and join us! Then check out our Starter Guide made just for you.
  3. Keep up-to-date on the Server Campaigns!
  4. Here's a guide to the Prestige plugin! Read it here.
  5. To purchase property at Storm's Landing, Please Click Here!
  6. Hey, Guest! Contribute to the Server to keep us Alive!

Halo Online

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sir Saltington, Apr 16, 2018 at 8:30 PM.

Tags:
  1. Sir Saltington

Sir Saltington Legend of Altera

Character Name:
    Denis
    Race:
    Human
    Alright so there is this thing called 'Halo Online' and it has been around for a bit, just not that many people play it. Over the past year the devs of that have been working hard on making an update to turn it more into Halo 3, but with special little bits. Recently they put out a release trailer for it, and the update will be live April 20th, 2018. With this new update, a lot of players are going to be coming back to this, and a bunch of new people as well. So to anyone that likes Halo and does PC gaming, I would HIGHLY recommend checking this out. I'll put the release trailer and the reddit for anyone interested.

For those interested in checking it out: [Reddit] and [Website]

• Player Love Player Love x 1
  2. Warwolf

Warwolf The Assassin Staff Member

Character Name:
    Kharn Sicarus
    Race:
    Human
    In-game Town/City:
    Aeroch Nor
    House:
    Aeyeras
    Huh. I'm impressed, last time I checked it out, it was more like Halo 4 and didn't look as nice as this. I'm gonna have to give this another go as the Halo 5: Forge PC community isn't exactly very active in their custom games.

3. Sir Saltington

Sir Saltington Legend of Altera

Character Name:
    Denis
    Race:
    Human
    There are plenty of active custom games servers right now, but I'm sure when the update comes out that'll skyrocket.

(And by plenty I mean a couple, but there are other servers you can fill up and stuff, and it isn't hard to find a game with people in it.)