Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Harateth's Anger

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
First to clarify. My post was a joke.
Second. Please stop referencing me as my character, it is really starting to piss me off.

Thank you.

King Spark
Lord of House Awesome
Protector of the nothing
I think I love you.

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
well there are differences. There are the ones saying "now i am king" and then they run around, telling and reminding everyone, and then there are those preparing for it, getting most of the ppls support and then proclaim themselfs to be king and are hailed while doing so ;)

you need a majority of your people supporting you, or an army that enforces your claim^^ spark neither has the first, nor the seccond:p
Wow.... getting serious right away.

Menel

Carpet Monkey
Wow.... getting serious right away.
i just made a joke with teasing spark asking if he fears harateth' angre and then contributed to the "isn't every king selfproclaimed?" cause, how is it serious? =0 at best this discussion is misplaced but by no means serious. i like spark, he is nothing like his slighltly conceited char :D well not that i know =0

Spark

Broken
I can see why there is confusion as both posts sounded serious. Sarcasm is sooo easy to recognise on the internet....

;)

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
~So jittery I can't sleep ahhh~

Cannot wait to see whats going to happen-

People've been asking if this is just for Nobles.
Everyone who can needs to attend~

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
A Ranger or two will be there.

Someone has to keep an eye on you pompous richies.

Matto225

The White Mage
Matt of the High Church of Altera, the ordained High Priest to Shalherana and the Neutral Gods will not be attending because of people coming over for dinner.... Of all the times to miss a priesty thingy

Uuuh... He got trapped in a cupboard and fell asleep until the Arbiter found him the next morning, shall we say?

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Uuuh... He got trapped in a cupboard and fell asleep until the Arbiter found him the next morning, shall we say?
...Seriously, Matto. Everyone who has read the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe knows that it is an incredibly foolish thing to shut oneself in a wardrobe.
*Cues "Honestly, don't you two read?" face*