Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Harry Potter- what scene can you not get out of your head

Nymphadora

I think I might like it here
so what scene from any of the Harry potters or a very potter musical can you not get out of your head. The first time Harry went to hogwarts or when hermione punched Draco in the face. Is it funny or sad.

Nymphadora

I think I might like it here
From the Harry potter movies I like the part when hermione punches Draco in the face

From a very potter musical: REDVINES

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
The scene where the turban man has a face on the back of his head, Professor Quill or whatever.

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
Do scenes from Potted Potter count? (It's a stage performance where two comedians try to read the books to the audience and show what's going on

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
In the last movie when Professor Mcgonagall battles Professor Snape in the Grand Hall to defend Harry.

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
Then ,my favourite scene is from Potted Potter, when they are trying to do the dragon scene from the Tri-wizard tournament, but they only have a little green plushie