Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

having some issues

angela302

Lord of Altera
okay so upon creating a character, everytime I click 'enter the middle-earth' the lotro client crashes. I've put down the graphics setting to Direct 9 instead of 10 and it still does it. And somebody said to change the name of userpreference file in the Documents and I did and it still didn't work. Anyone having the same issue? Did anyone find a solution?

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Open the launcher, you'll see lots of icons at the top, pick the single down arrow, select options and try to repair. It'll reset a few options but should attempt to fix the problem. Whatever you do don't try to defrag the game files with the lotro-defragger util that some people suggest, it's not been supported for about 2 years and tends to cause more problems than is solves.

Hate to say it but it's possibly time for a re-download if it still won't fire up.