Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hearts of iron 4

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
so this came out this Monday and when I woke up Tuesday on my day off my life has been absorbed a bit by this between actual Rl stuff. Love the game immensely so far I started out in 1936 as Japan moved threw and started war with China by 1938 and took it over by 1940. Now knowing how scary Merica is I left them alone and was goi to invade more of Tibet and such for their resources.

But alas the America was dicks and teddy Roosevelt declared war upon me out of the blue and then Germany declared war upon the u.k and thus ww2 started hard core. Now I was in a pickle fresh a year from a. War with China I hadn't had the time to breath and restock from war.

And here came the Brits and American naval invading China I was scrambling as I was trying to take out the British raj at the time. Then suddenly the great Russian bear awoke as America apparently poked it and tides of russian soldiers streamed down and secured my bordered.

Now his is a odd version of history the axis party, Russian commenturn, and the Japanese coloition. Are working together and fighting the allies, so using the Mathis and soviets to secure the raj I swung the might of the rising sun south, and proceeded to invade ausstiallia phillipeans, New Zealand and the entirety of the pacific. During this time I and secertly funded and raised racist support in America, and then provided arms and munitions for the entire Midwest from Michigan down to Alabama to rise up in. Coup. This bided me time to finish off the Aussies. So yes readij and all you Aussies are now unde the Japanese heel now muhhhahah.

At this point it was 1943 and I had been gunning for nukes and in this history timeline Japan dropped he first nuclear bomb upon India in the same year. Having secured my pacific I begun to formulate plans and, invaded Alaska. It was difficult as heck a fight that took close to two years. Mostly due to Alaska bieng in built up in the four ties so supply issues. At this point it's 1952 and I begin my big plans the invasion of Canada and America itself!

To wrap things up I'm in 1955 now I have taken the entirety of western Canada and have begun to fight brutally downwards into America as well I own all of Washington moving in to Colorado. As well as pushed into all the upper fifty states on the wester half of the Mississippi. I have staged a cou in Mexico Americas ally hoping they win and America will have to fight a two front war.

Oh and in this same year I have turned Russia in a cou from communism to fascism as well!

Would love to find others to pay multilayer game with and here's the Russian trailer. If anyone wants gameplay I can record some.