Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Helix Blackridge Fuvur

Constable Quokka

Lord of Altera
Out Of Date, Please Do Not Regard

Name: Helix Blackridge Fuvur
Full Titles: Child, Loud Boy, Nuisance, Brother, Boy, Apprentice, Student, Messanger, Scribe
Nickname/Alias: -

KEY INFORMATION:
Eight Years Old
Ten Years Old
Twelve Years Old
He is in his Early Teens now.

He is Fifteen
Sixteen Years Old
Race: Elf with strains of Human (because of lore, he is 'Elf' they told me)
Social Status: Son of a Politician and a Pirate
Son of Wizards

Son of Nwalme
Apprentice-Accountant

Sexuality: A bit too young
Not Sure
Height: Undefined, Average .. quite little. (As he grows he will be tall, lanky and then tall, thin but fit unless he gets super depressed or lazy. then tall, thin but malnourished )
He is beginning to thin-out and look more lanky, he hasn't quite grown taller yet.
He is thinning-out and he looks more Lanky, he is getting taller like Nwalme would have been. Helix is overtaking 5'6" now, his height is showing.

Helix has grown to 5'9" and it is unlikely he will grow too much taller, He is Lanky and he is Thin as Nwalme would have been.
Weight: See the above. I will detail and update!
Helix is by no means underweight, but the amount he eats has become very disproportionate to how small he is! He is also less small, more tall, still thin!

He is Bony but not malnourished. A Healthy Weight
Date of Birth: Not sure
Date of Death: hopefully not today :)
Homeland: Nwalme and Sybbyls bedroom or Vallahads Dungeon
Current Home: Bastions Lull Inn
Vigils Rest
Traveling with Nwalme. Vallee De Mai!
Thiil/Lydel

Riseport

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: Currently, he has no definite build... But Helix has inherited Nwalmes metabolism and will soon be noticed to have done that.. he will be lanky, tall.
Short and he is on the thinner side

Taller for his age but he is on the Thinner Side, Helix has a lanky build like Nwalme
Hair: Pitch Black and slicked back with some sort of grease.
Eyes: A deep aqua, like the ocean depths. Inheirited.
Skin: somewhat pale, will tan in a mottled fashion like Nwalme. He is Kinda Tan now.
Identifying Marks: -Looks a lot like a mini Nwalme -
He looks more and more like a Mini Nwalme with every day, a mirror image almost. His clothing is excessively rich and he wears Jewlery that is Expensive
Appearance: Slightly thin toddler, sharp eyes and chipmunk cheeks.
Slightly thin child, he has sharp eyes and is beginning to gain more body shape. His hair is coal black and his eyes are dark with a grey-blue sheen against his white skin.

A lanky and tall young man, his Eyes they are deep blue and sharp. Dark pitch hair is slicked back and his pale skin has been mottled with Tan from Sun. Helix wears very expensive and well fitting clothing that makes him look better then he would be look
Clothing: Cotton clothing of high society make, keeps him warm in Vera Vigi.
The valley in Vigils Rest is not too Frosty but he wears coats and good expensive clothing. He now has very nice made boots!

It is open coats and it is thin shirts so he does not overheat in Riseport. His well made boots are much worn, They have been Replace with wolf hide boots from Valle De Mai but his feet are larger now. Expensive finery is everywhere.
Weaponry: -A crude dagger, named Potato - A shortsword-. A Lavoyardian Squire Sword, a bastard sword with a tapered tip. -A small crossbow and bolts
Hygiene: Probably not too bad
Its gotten a bit better

His Hygiene is very good now. He wears perfume
Voice: Annoying (because he's a kid)
Inquisitive and curious now, very loud.

Inquisitive and oddly considerate. He can still be quite loud but it is tempered by charismatic greasyness

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths: -Looking Cute -Being Small - Being a teenager almost adult now he has gotten bigger and is not very cute anymore. His strengths are being very bold and perhaps disarming (non combatative). He is Sly
Fears: -The Dark. Loneliness. Discovery
Weaknesses: -he is a Child, he is an early middle-late teenager, he appears weak to most things. A big weakness of Helixs is now his curiousity.
Intelligence: Good
Languages: Elven. He can now speak Common very fluently. He can write Elven very well and he can read Common and write Common OK. He can understand Verba OK and not speak it very well.
He knows a few words of Common but has no understanding of the language. He can begin to say rusty sentences in Common He has learned understanding and speaking of Common more
Profession: being profesionally annoying
Learning. He likes to write.
Speaking, writing.
Working in his basement. Trade relations of Riseport accountment

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: Overflowing with the joy and innocence of youth.
Very curious and sometimes he goes too far

Helix is very inquisitive of many things, he is also very optimistic. He looks on the better side of circumstances and he is usually smiling! Helix tends to make a ruckus where he goes and his mouth is beginning to get him in trouble, but He is just learning how His Mouth can get him out of Trouble
Religion or Cults: Nwalme has taught him the ways of Jax and Sallana so he worships them.
Naelwyn and Tzemik have taught him about the Ancestors, the Stars, and the Immortal Kings

Alignment: Nwalme+Sybbyl
He likes the stories about Jax. He also likes the stories about the Immortal Kings more.
Short Term Goals: He wanna be the very best, that there ever was
Long Term Goals: Pokemon Master

BACKSTORY:
in vallahad's dungeon born and raised
Nwalmes' bedroom is where I spend most of my days
chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
trying to impress mom and not be a fool
when a couple of orphan assassains up to no good
started making trouble in the nearby wood
I got in one little scuffle an' my mom gets some heebies-jeebie
she said, "<Pirate: Arrrr yer gonna go live wit' Vorar in Vera Vigi>"

@Estes241 @blargtheawesome @Sybbyl @Baron

INSPIRATIONS:
BLarg asked me too
My in-game name is: Constable_Quokka

Last edited:

Constable Quokka

Lord of Altera
TRIVIA:
Favourite...

Place: Crossroads Inn
Vigils Rest
Pastime: Hanging out with Elrohir, Adventuring!
Food: Spicy STEAK
Drink: Sweet (Like honey milk)
Colour: Red
Animal: Snakes

Least Favourite...
Place: Nwalmes Workroom (When empty because he was disciplined there)
Alone
Pastime: Being alone.
Food: He has discovered he does not like vegetables. He eats them anyway because Tzemik is scary and says they will eat HIM if he does not eat them!
Drink:
Sour or bitter drink (Like alchohol)
Alchohol. He hates what it does to people.
Colour: Blue
Animal: Crows

Possessions: His dog, Eminu.
His crude dagger from Vorar, Potato.
A "magic" coin from Malarky (it is really an ordinary coin), and a "magic" playing card from Malarky (A six of diamonds).
A special necklace of woven laurel. A small quarts ring.
A bottle of the magic beacon water from Vera Vigi.
A silver whistle from Zerin.
A hand carved wooden chess set from nwalme.
A cracked disk that is from the dungeons from Vorar.
Fireworks from Vorar. A
trust robin quill he uses to write letters!
A branch that has become his walking stick.
A gold bracelet.
A telescope!
A watch with the words "We shall live together, or die together" and this design: clicky
A Lavoyardian Squire Sword, a bastard sword with a tapered tip.
A traveling writing kit, in a wooden box.
A small intricate compass, a small bird there is scratched on the front in the metal.
-

Please Assume that 'Family' is also in Loved and also in Trusted and Befriended!
Sometimes I will put you two places if Helix feels very strongly about you!
RELATIONS:
Loved: -Elrohir(Brother), Naelwyn(Father), Vorar(Uncle), Nwalme(Old Father)
Family: -Naelwyn(Father), Tzemik(Mother), Elrohir(Brother), Nausica'a(Sister), Light(Brother), Aryus(Brother), Violet(Sister), Vorar(Uncle)
Trusted: -Helix does not trust very well anymore.
Befriended: -Amaryllis, Nwalme (Old Father), Vorar, Wulfe
Liked: -Aewin, Malarky, Violet(Sister), Tzemik, Duvaissel, Tiny-Horse-Rider(Andal Lydel), Salheira, Legion, Rex, Sir Marcus, Vivi, Gustav, Athryl, Nylarii, Aracena, Light(Brother), Ilya, Ylva, Lucius, Elydia, Carolus, Tajay, Riona O'Bryan, Gondrick O'Bryan, Nylarii, William
Neutral: -Strange-Eyepatch-Man(Darko), Sophie, Darcy, Aryus(Brother), Violet(Sister), Light(Brother),
Unsure of: -Amire, Sybbyl(Old Mother),
Wary of: -Liza,
Afraid of: -Nwalme
Disliked: -Scary Dark-Elf,
Hated: -

Last edited:

Constable Quokka

Lord of Altera
At the behest of Vorar Helix has renamed his dog to Eminu, assuming his father won't care (or notice).

Helix has also acquired a crude dagger which has inheirited the name of Potato. and the Crossroads is his new favourite place! So exciting!

Vorar is also a new best friend!

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
in vallahad's dungeon born and raised