Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hell's Guest

Deathmoron

Lord of Altera
Hell's Guest
by Col. (Ret.) Glenn D. Frazier​

This story is about teenaged Glenn D. Frazier, who is as young as some of us, joining the U.S. Army. He requests to go to the Philippines hoping to meet new sights, and another reason that I won't be speaking about. He enjoys it so far, having some misunderstandings, but on December 8th in the Philippines the Japanese attacked Pear Habor in Hawaii which was still in December 7th. The day American's lived in infamy. Getting through the book Glenn is captured and put in a POW camp; where he waited three years till the atomic bombing of Japan. Returning home he had to forgive the Japanese to get over much of his PTSD.

This book is amazing. A story of World War II, the only book I've read in some years about the war. I can't put into words of how amazed about this book. It's only about 250 pages, I think; though, it's worth the time to read it. I bought it on a trip with my family, where we went to the battle ship U.S.S. Alabama. I saw the book, and I grabbed it; that day is when I met Col. Frazier himself. He was an awesome man in my eyes. He had a Purple Heart, a Medal of Honor, two more medals which I couldn't recognize, and a POW ribbon. My family and I were astonished to hear his story, as we're a family closely associated with the military. Also a fun fact about Col. Frazier, he hates putting the abbreviation that shows that he is a retired soldier, because as he says: "I don't know if I'm retired, or retarded." That day was the best, I even got the book signed by him!