Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HELP WANTED

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
yeah so i have too much free time again, i'm looking for people to do an games with? Anything is cool and the more people the better.

Doin' stuff involving Skype with the game for maxium enterfunment and! now that Terraria has steam based multiplayer it'll be hella easy to do that with people

so anyways! i have nobody to play games with, play games with me and i'll pay you in either trident layers or actual kisses

ty for reading.

also Portal 2

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
id be down for it, unfrotunately college classes are starting tomorrow, but i should have plenty of freetime to still game with others, add me on skype, id is below :p

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
I'll 1v1 you in mount and blade warband at literally any time I am online

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
I dunno what games you have, but I'd be up for playing something. Just Cause 2 multiplayer (Which is hilarious fun) TF2, Either Borderlands or Borderlands 2. Maybe L4D2.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
@Raith introduced me to Darkest Dungeon, its a very hard turn-based game, it's worth a look!