Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Herald] Linlea Reacts

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
Please note that this would not come out right as I am posting it... Linlea's response would be fairly swift as they are aware of the fighting. It's late for me, I've already got it written... and don't know when I can get about to posting it next. I apologize if this upsets you...

The following message is spread via poster & herald. Additionally, a letter is being sent to both Fuvur and Sangrian lands, where the heralds of Linlea do not venture.

The Grey Isles, home to the fair city of Linlea, takes no side in the conflicts spreading throughout the land. We have no desires for the wanton bloodshed of these frivolous wars, and have behaved accordingly, through peace and impartiality.

Yet our waters are tainted with the blood of battle. Sangrian and Fuvurian vessels have clashed near our shores. This violation of our borders and treachery upon our sovereignty cannot go unanswered, thus:

1: To ensure the protection of our people from the actions of these nations and to safeguard our waters from the chaos of war, Sangrian and Furvurian vessels are forthwith banned from our seas.

2: Any vessels of these nations approaching our waters will be turned away.

3: Any vessels of these nations that defy and attempt to pass through our waters will be seized.

4: Any attempt to harm the vessels safeguarding our waters will be considered an act of war.

5: Vessels of these nations currently docked in our waters will be forced to depart and return to their people.

6: Property of Fuvur & Sangria upon our isles are seized by Clan Kov’Gra’Sek until further notice.

As these nations so desire to spill each other’s blood, they will have the patience and fortitude to take the long way round to do so, as far from our sight as they are from sensibility.

To the families of those who have died in this conflict. The unknown bodies of those fallen into the sea have been recovered if found. They will be interred in the grounds of the Grey Lady under proper ritual. The bodies of those not found will be given proper ritual to those lost at sea. Lady delay judgement.

Clan Kov'Gra'Sek of Linlea

Cymic_ blargtheawesome
Additional RP Notes:
The Linlea vessel that docks in Storm's Landing would also have several survivors (Of the losing faction [Sangria? subject to change], NPCs, to my knowledge) depart from it.
The ships of Linlea now patrol their waters regularly. The fleet primarily consists of sleek, quick sloops. However, a much larger vessel's sails being spotted among the patrols would similarly be reported.
EDITS: Fixed Furrrvur.

Last edited:

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
The surviving Sangria would have in the night delivered the two injured mains to Linlea- Both in terrible shape.

Aemon of ?Fuvur?
Arike of Fuvur

And then dipped on trade/travel vessels or whatever

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
*A dwarf washes up on shore two or so days after the fight. Savagely shark bitten*

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
The surviving Sangria would have in the night delivered the two injured mains to Linlea- Both in terrible shape.

Aemon of ?Fuvur?
Arike of Fuvur

And then dipped on trade/travel vessels or whatever
As per a private convo to the leads- The severely injured would be treated and promptly sent to Storm's Landing. If needed, I can hop in tomorrow to rp it out.

*A dwarf washes up on shore two or so days after the fight. Savagely shark bitten*
Does he have anything on his person to signify his alignment or semblance of who he was?

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
As per a private convo to the leads- The severely injured would be treated and promptly sent to Storm's Landing. If needed, I can hop in tomorrow to rp it out.

Does he have anything on his person to signify his alignment or semblance of who he was?
I think estes said those on their deathbed would be treated and arike had his eye removed and aemon was nearly dead

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
I'll be online tomorrow to RP- moreso for dialogue idk what yall need.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I think estes said those on their deathbed would be treated and arike had his eye removed and aemon was nearly dead
Aye- will clarify and Estes can pop in during the morning to correct- If you guys were tossed over, then we'd pick you up as 'men overboard' and send you on your way unless you're literally dying. We'd take care of the bodies washing ashore..

If Sangria ships (who I'm assuming won) tried to dock, they'd be denied and forced to port elsewhere but given supplies to treat the severely injured themselves and we'd only take those near death (which would be aemon).

Sounds like it's sort of both- so will leave that in the air

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Aye- will clarify and Estes can pop in during the morning to correct- If you guys were tossed over, then we'd pick you up as 'men overboard' and send you on your way unless you're literally dying. We'd take care of the bodies washing ashore..

If Sangria ships (who I'm assuming won) tried to dock, they'd be denied and forced to port elsewhere but given supplies to treat the severely injured themselves and we'd only take those near death (which would be aemon).

Sounds like it's sort of both- so will leave that in the air
They were little life rafts, just delivering the injured- It was pretty much a draw, except if you look at the losses sangria lost a whole warship so i mean, can't look at that and say Fuvur lost. If they were offering travel to storm's, that's cool though

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
A Iron fanged Mace. The base has a makers mark with a goat eye in steel.
Fuvurian Padded armor, Nothing else.

oveny

Lord of Altera
It looks like the ship I made is now moving XD, tbh that's a terrifying thought of it looming around.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I'm just waiting for a false flag operation by either party to force Linlea into the war.

Nardlerd

Loyal Servant of Altera
Solus Hello! I play Aemon. So when I log in how would I get to where Aemon would be held? Or is he in Storm's Landing?

Also what would the treatment be?

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I'm just waiting for a false flag operation by either party to force Linlea into the war.
>Implying Linlea has an army that doesn't worship a death god

Them gravelovers would jump at the first chance to jump on to an enemy sword.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
>Implying Linlea has an army that doesn't worship a death god

Them gravelovers would jump at the first chance to jump on to an enemy sword.
..To the last quote.. Grey lady worshippers aren't suicidal. Crusades against the living is even something in her portfolio that she dislikes. Hence our response here.

Solus Hello! I play Aemon. So when I log in how would I get to where Aemon would be held? Or is he in Storm's Landing?

Also what would the treatment be?
I'll send you guys a convo to sort this out as I may be crunching on time and some things I need to sort unrelated. We'll figure things out. And I'm assuming it's just you two that get sent our way to interact with.