Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Herenii Character Thread

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
I think I’m gonna do a bigger update and clear out some cobwebs here. For now, I did a smol roster check and cleared away some older, inactive players.

Maybe add some totally blank characters, since that seems to be more attractive.
I’ll leave the filled-in ones since it would be a waste of hard work :p
I would however advise against this, I feel it's better to have characters that players mold to what they want to be.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
My honest opinion is you shouldn't get adding family members to have blank characters. If you want blank then rework existing unused characters.

Too many cooks ruin the broth. Learned from experience.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
My honest opinion is you shouldn't get adding family members to have blank characters. If you want blank then rework existing unused characters.

Too many cooks ruin the broth. Learned from experience.
yeah, that's.... that's a lot of characters you have there.
House Ralotumal had maybe 1/2 if not 3/5 of the amount of characters you have planned... and we didn't get all those positions filled, we got a fair number, but there was still a fair number not taken.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I'm going to give this a big rehaul soon, but uh, this is still open!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
A new, gorgeous, family tree has been made by the ever-amazing MelodyMusica ! It has replaced the old family tree in the spoilers; go give it a look!! :)