Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Herenii Character Thread

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Jokes aside, I'd rather Samiwashere take a character that she is able to play on a regular basis and not feel pressured to do so, if that's not Claudia- that's oki :heart: :heart:

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I'd love to take one of the smol beans but my current smol bean is friendly with most of the family that she's met.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Boop doop. Aurelius was returned, more or less unused- he's free to take peeps!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
We do, we wear any clothing that is Classical Greece, Rome and anything from the Byzantine Empire. So tunics, sandals, cloaks, togas, palladiums, trousers for soldiers. We also wear boots in the cold- but as it is the summer- we'd be wearing tunics and caligae (military sandals with hobnails) or caligona (just sandals). Except Leontius, because he's a hipster :heart:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I think I’m gonna do a bigger update and clear out some cobwebs here. For now, I did a smol roster check and cleared away some older, inactive players.

Maybe add some totally blank characters, since that seems to be more attractive.
I’ll leave the filled-in ones since it would be a waste of hard work :p

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
i wanna be one of the little twats
If you’re referring to Carling’s tots, you’d have to ask her. If you want Dimi, then we can PM.

Star could ALSO always be adopted into the fam, but I think she already is..