Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Heroes of Altera

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
I'm also looking for folks outside of what you would usually mix with a hero. Victor is the type of dude that holds knowledge in high regard, though I have some ideas from reading all of this..

Hmm.
Athryl isn't clever, charismatic or heroic or wise. He also dyed his hair white in a scene kid streak.

But he is smart I guess.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Oh please, you can't be a secret and a legend, pick one.

The alliances of the 'new' churches against the Inquisition was pretty crazy though, I might still have records and screenshots of when they stormed into port silver xD

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner

The alliances of the 'new' churches against the Inquisition was pretty crazy though, I might still have records and screenshots of when they stormed into port silver xD
THE DAY THAT DAYTER WAS TRULY HALT

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
To be fair, you more than anyone should know that the option for secrecy was taken away. But, that's really a non-issue these days, since visages birth was witnessed by the entire server, and visage is one of the highest followed gods of the server. It only makes sense that the story of his creation would spread.

And not to derail the thread further, I'd like to also propose Kyro of the Bloody Coin mercenary group. I can't do him and his group enough justice typing on my cell, but back in those days, if you needed someone dead, he got the job done.

Except once, and that almost had Cromarcky marched on by more than a couple houses. Good times. Goldtalon101

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Tzemik was a brilliant doctor before being the highest power authority on lifeworking magic, and helped run a hospital under Lathan Telote.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Tzemik was a brilliant doctor before being the highest power authority on lifeworking magic, and helped run a hospital under Lathan Telote.
Bahaha, I could only imagine what reaction Niah would have.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Bahaha, I could only imagine what reaction Niah would have.
"Where did you get that statue from? It doesn't even have a proper poncho on it! And her expression is all wrong." *Hand waving and gesturing*
"She'll probably be flattered, but call you a crotchspawn so you won't know. She's like that sometimes."

Michcat

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
"Where did you get that statue from? It doesn't even have a proper poncho on it! And her expression is all wrong." *Hand waving and gesturing*
"She'll probably be flattered, but call you a crotchspawn so you won't know. She's like that sometimes."

Michcat
*Ponders this option*

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty

Statues were set this evening, due to Victor's beliefs and values, I thought these were too perfect for his room. For those of you that cannot read it, I've picked, in order as they appear;

Tzemik Kevasn (Michcat ): Due to Victor's interest in medical studies and likely the time his mother spent in Vigil as another point of influence on that statue.

Silas: The God of Victor's future choosing, easy to understand that pick.

Athryl Mithtanil (IceandFire ): Maste Alchemist and legendly figure, another easy pick.

Keep the suggestions coming I'd love to add more paintings with a bit of background, so any idea is something I could use.~